albelli Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

albelli Interview Questions

Interviews at albelli

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at albelli.

Interview

I received a technical test with the instructions, I spent a few hours working on the test which was pretty standard and after finishing it I received a feedback from the recruiter pointing that I wasn't approved and listing the reasons for that.

I got surprised when I realize that I was being evaluated for many things not specified on the test. I am not sure how does it works but I suggest to the company to be more clear about evaluation since I was being charged for optional items of the test and items that weren't listed on the spec.

It would be easier to extract the best of the candidates if you tell the candidate about evaluation criteria or even providing a better specification.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2018.

Interview

First, there was a brief interview with HR, then a technical assignment.
    After few days they checked the assignment, and then a technical interview was scheduled with a Solution Architect and a senior developer.
    The interview had some standard questions about work experience and some general .NET questions.
    The last step was a pair programming session with some team members, then we went outside together for launch.

Senior Content Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2017.

Interview

The process was very smooth, i applied online and after a few weeks i received a quick phone call, followed by an interview with the internal hiring team, then followed by a Skype interview with two members of the marketing team and then finally a face to face interview in the Amsterdam office and then not long after this i received an offer.

The overall process was very professional and i felt very welcomed by the wider team.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, mainly an overview of past projects and accomplishments.   Answer Question

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was quick, with open-minded people and overall very satisfying. The first contact person was the recruiter who was eager and clear on getting an appointment scheduled. Secondly, an interview (an open conversation) with relevant employees who I would most likely end up working with. And lastly, I was asked to give a presentation I prepared on a case study that albelli had provided me, the case was related to the tasks a UX designer would take on whilst working there.

All stakeholders kept me involved, meaning that everybody's involvement and my personal status in this process were clearly stated.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and preferences as a designer   Answer Question

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application I got invitation to technical interview with Senior Web Analyst
    Guy was very friendly and the whole interview process was pretty much comfortable
    I was mainly asked about my job experience and technologies used

SEA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process went very smoothly and I felt very welcomed by the recruiter as well as other employees. I was given a clear description of the company and what results they aim to achieve. They also made sure I was reimbursed for the flight I booked for the final interview. They also help with relocation which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2016.

Interview

The selection process in abelli took about 4 weeks. Kelly Merkus, senior corporate recruiter, helped me throughout the selection process, explaining every step: from the presentation of my portfolio, to the meeting with the manager and the whole team, from the practical to the psychological test.
    Everyone was available in listening and helpful with any explanation I needed. It was a good experience, from which I could learn something new.

Interview Questions

• My skills and abilities, the presentation of my previous works, practical and psychological test.   Answer Question

Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2016.

Interview

After sending my resume and motivation letter they invited me for an interview. This interview took place with the prior intern, the team manager and a member of the marketing team. It was really informal and they made you to feel at ease. They asked questions about your previous (job)activities, your personality and your ambitions.

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at albelli (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2016.

Interview

Well organized interviews, friendly and open people to talk to, when it's promised a date to return an answer, it was always realiable. Overall it was a positive experience and representative for the company

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at albelli.

Interview

I was asked to realize a REST web service and upload it on an open source source control (bitbucket)

The test had to be realized within 2 hours and include database scripts, it was easy task, I could complete it in 1 and a half hour including optional cases.

Interview Questions

• Realize a restful web service with given specifications   1 Answer

albelli Response

25 Aug 2016 – Sr. Corporate recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you experienced the application in that manner. At this time, BitBucket is indeed part of our application process. From now on we will clearly communicate that in advance. Regards, Kelly