albelli Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

albelli Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at albelli

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at albelli in March 2018.

Interview

The whole process was smooth an relatively fast.

First, there was a brief interview with HR, followed by a technical assignment (build a RESTful web service to serve the domain of customers and orders for an online store). It took them 2-3 days to check the assignment, and then a technical Skype interview was scheduled.

The interview had some standard questions about work experience and some general .NET questions. Then there was a discussion of my assignment with some questions regarding architectural and other technical decisions. After that, they asked me to share my screen via Skype and make a console application that would calculate the amount of time it would take for an online store order system to process several orders consisting of different items.

Then there was another HR interview over Skype. I think this was the most friendly and relaxed interview that I've ever had. They told me all about their company, why they love working there and why they want me to join, asked a few personal questions ("What's your favorite movie?")

So far, everything was going great. Then we went on to discuss the exact salary, and unfortunately they couldn't offer the amount that I expected, so we had to stop the process. Which is a pity, since everyone who I talked to at Albelli seemed very professional, friendly and cheerful. I hope in the future they can raise their salary a bit to make it more competitive.

Interview Questions

• Home technical test: create a .NET REST API serving the domain of Customers and Orders. Create endpoints for the following operations:
    get all customers (without orders)
    get a customer with the specified ID (with orders)
    create a new customer
    add an order to an existing customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for albelli

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied for Senior Software Developer (web) position and was given a technical task and did it completely. After that, I went through a technical review of the task with Solution Architect. During the interview, in addition to asking some software-related questions, he asked some hardware and network questions. These questions were out of scope of software development and I was rejected!
    The recruiter even didn't bother himself to inform me about the result of the interview and I asked after two days personally from the Solution Architect.
    They should be more clear on their requirements. The assigned task was completed and the technical guy confirmed that. But surprisingly, I was rejected for lack of hardware information!
    Please respect the candidates and inform them about the result of the interview.

Interview Questions

albelli Response

30 Jan 2018 – Talent Sourcer

Thank you for your comment and we apologize for the late response regarding the interview, we are trying our best to provide quick and meaningful feedback to our candidates.

We will take into consideration your evaluation in order to improve our recruitment processes.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at albelli.

Interview

I received a technical test with the instructions, I spent a few hours working on the test which was pretty standard and after finishing it I received a feedback from the recruiter pointing that I wasn't approved and listing the reasons for that.

I got surprised when I realize that I was being evaluated for many things not specified on the test. I am not sure how does it works but I suggest to the company to be more clear about evaluation since I was being charged for optional items of the test and items that weren't listed on the spec.

It would be easier to extract the best of the candidates if you tell the candidate about evaluation criteria or even providing a better specification.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.