Analytical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Analytical Interview Questions

1,844

interview questions shared by candidates

Analytical Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Aptitude was easy only time limit was less so answer questions which you know confidently and try to guess rest if you are not sure. No Negative Markings. For GD round be confident and put forth your views clearly , Don't try to be harsh and don't shout . Remember its not a debate . If you don't speak a word you will be asked to conclude which means you don't have any chance for further shortlisting For final round just concentrate on your final year project and technologies which you have mentioned in your CV . They will ask all possible questions with regard to your current profile and you should be proficient to answer any of them

42 Answers

how many people they are recruiting ? and what is the package they are offering ?

please help me with the topics covered in the written test ??

i got most topics on percentages and sales problems . one pie chart or bar graph question for sure based on percentages . Also concentrate on simple interest ,Profit and loss , time -distance and some basic math. Solve quickly .

I have reviewed your resume but would like to ask you to begin by giving me an overview of your education as they relate to this position and why you are interested in this position. Please elaborate on your project listed on your resume. What were your major responsibilities in that ? Did you made the project? If yes then tell what you have done in the project ?

2 Answers

How many rotations does earth make on its axis while going around the sun for one year.

10 Answers

How'll you find the weight of an object attached to another object without detaching them and without using any weighing machines. Both the weights are unknown

8 Answers

if there are 6 people in a team, how many handshakes will be there

8 Answers

There are 100 balls out of which 99 are of the same weight but one is heavier. In how many minimum attempts you can find the heavier ball?

7 Answers

Tell me a palindrome date before 10-02-2001 (mm-dd-yyyy)

what is the angle between the hour hand and minute hand in between 2:20

9 Answers

Well, in the Logical Interview, there was a question about 4 friends crossing a bridge with a single torch. The speeds of all the 4 friends were different and no one could cross the bridge without a torch. So while going 2 people had to go while coming back only one could come back with the torch. I think that the speeds were: 2, 3, 6 & 7. I gave the answer as 20 but it was wrong. It was a tricky question.

7 Answers

this is moet important that the company must take some decesion to gave chance to talented student.

110 of 1,844 Interview Questions