Applications developer iii Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for applications developer iii

Applications developer iii Interview Questions

applications developer iii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Difference between ClassNotFoundException and NoClassDefFoundError

1 Answer

ClassNotFoundException :- Thrown when an application tries to load in a class through its name, but no definition for the class with the specified name could be found NoClassDefFoundError :- Thrown if the Java Virtual Machine tries to load in the definition of a class and no definition of the class could be found.

First Round: Print the following. 1 1 2 1 2 3 4 3 2 1 2 1 1 Write a web.XML servlet mapping. How many servlet threads will be there for 1000 servlet requests? Synchronized methods inside a servlet, allowed? Servlet life cycle? Can we write synchronized blocks in servlets? When is the servlet's destroy method called? What is the design pattern involved? Why do we need an init method, what if I don't use it? Hashmap is a collection? Enumerator vs iterator, which is thread safe and why? Write an ajax call for auto suggest. How many kinds of ajax calls are there? Will getElementById work with out form? What is wsdl n what are its components? Do u know about an XML parser? How it is parsed? Second Round: Design a parking lot Un/checked exceptions Throws clause, what if not specified? Sort an array in order(n): 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 Third Round: why do we have packages in PL/SQL. where do we declare a global variable? If you declare a global variable in a package header, will it accessible to the package body or entire world? If you declare a global variable in package body, will it accessible to the package body or entire world? How will you move date from one database to another, if table structure of same? Select all employee records who complete 10 years in on 31-Dec-2015

why u ask question to employee. see my qualification and u will give job don.t ask questions

The worst scenario you have encountered in your project and hoe did you resolve it and the questionnaire continued for a long time based on the response given.

Increment date by given number taking into account leap year. Don't use any calendar function

Platform Architecture, Integration Architecture, Situational questions.

Core java fundmentals and Logic programs and LinkedLists