Applications developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Applications developer Interview Questions

1,611

applications developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

10 people can share a bucket of coins equally. A monkey steals one coin. The no of coins are one less than equal share. one person after the other tries to take the coin but monkey kills them(killing spree?? :-)). each time a person dies the no of coins are always one short of equal share. what were the no of coins originally?.

12 Answers

I wont give the answer. Hint : know who divides you ;-)

if monkey steal one coin then as per your ans coins==9. then one person dies so 9%9 is==0. which is not possible. it is not 20 also just to give a bigger hint.:-)

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me a palindrome date before 10-02-2001 (mm-dd-yyyy)

7 Answers

Write a Java program to count the number of occurances of each number in a series of numbers.

5 Answers

What is your weakness?

4 Answers

What data structure to use for Smartphone lock screen

4 Answers

Friends A, B, C, D go for a trip. They spend on various expenses. Cost of the expense is shared. Example : A spends 100 for breakfast for A, B, C and D D spends 500 for cab for B and C B spends 300 for lunch for A, B and C Write a program to calculate how much each should get or each should give to one another. App should be scalable that number of friends can change

3 Answers

They asked me to modify my oops design many times,

3 Answers

Reverse a stack wothout using any other data structure

4 Answers

Explain abstraction, inheritance and polymorphism in OOP using a real world example.

2 Answers

Calculate the average salary of employees based on their teams and then get the Nth largest average from a table using sql

2 Answers