Assistant Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Assistant Engineer Interview Questions

3,311

Assistant engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What will you do when your girl friend is getting married on the same day as a important client meeting?

8 Answers

i will do marriage first because meeting may be postpond or prepaid but marriage date not come again again.

right man

right man

What are your weeknesses?

3 Answers

What will you do if your team mate had an accident and you have to submit the assignment ofter two days.

4 Answers

nothing as such but you need satisfy them for your ability in IT.

3 Answers

What are your strengths ?

2 Answers

A circle is inscribed in a squrare. There is a rectangle whose one side is the side of the square, and the opposite side is touching the circle. The length and breadth of the rectangle are given to be 10 and 5 respectively. Find the area of the circle.

2 Answers

What would you do in a fictitious and dynamically changing world where you have reached the end of the world and the land behind you is collapsing, how would you escape?

2 Answers

I was not prepared for the last question "Any questions about TCS?" In technical category he asked me: - about Linux and how is it different from other OSs. - what do I know about open source - which one would I select for critical part of the program (open source or closed source) - write a secure code in PHP (I mentioned PHP in resume) - if I know SQL/ DB In non-tech question: - about my home place

2 Answers

Find out the error in a program.

Company's Previous Tagline