Assistant managing editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Assistant managing editor Interview Questions

assistant managing editor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Normal Questions- Tell me something about yourself? What do you know about journal department? Tell me something about your project work?

1 Answer

I gave all the answers genuinely.

why should we hire you

1 Answer

Managers asked about self introduction. They looked at the presentation skills. The way you present yourself about the work amendments.

1 Answer

Interview is considerably easier than other companies . 1. Aptitude test- It was easy 2. Skype round- I was asked to describe myself and then was given a certain topic to talk about. This round is generally to test your speaking skills. 3. Call- Same as Skype.

The interview has two rounds. The first, wherein one has to go through the written round consisting of various objective type questions from Life Sciences and English Communication. Along with few formal and informal ways of writing an application and write a short essay or your point of view on a particular topic.The second round is a personal interview With Team Leader and HR. This Is about the personal information and background.

No such difficult questions, if you have the knowledge about your subject you can crack the interview.

self introduction then questions related to the working project

Basic knowledge about computer and for freshers about their academic project, tell me about yourselves.

110 of 13 Interview Questions