Associate analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Associate analyst Interview Questions

associate analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Join Queries in SQL

4 Answers

You can use multiple tables in your single SQL query. The act of joining inMySQL refers to smashing two or more tables into a single table. You can use JOINS in the SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE statements to join theMySQL tables. We will see an example of the LEFT JOIN also which is different from the simple MySQL JOIN.

SQL. Join (Inner, Left, Right and FullJoins) A SQL Join statement is used to combine data or rows from two or more tables based on a common field between them.

What are the accountimg rules

3 Answers

Ok Suppose My Daughter said to me that in 2016 , her age is same as the last two digits of her birthday year and then her Grandfather came into the room and he also said the same thing that his age is also the same as last two digits of his birthday year. Find out what is age of Daughter and her Grandfather

5 Answers

Do you have any questions for us?

3 Answers

What is my minimum expected salary?

Tell about your self ? Based on case study questions

2 Answers

A box contains four Balls. What is the probability of finding a black ball in the box? (You do not know the colours of any of the balls.)

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why you Quit your old organisation ?

2 Answers

Ok , Let's have some problem . There are 3 ants on an equilateral triangle and they can move in either direction , what is the probability that they will never intersect and what is the probability that any two of them will intersect.

2 Answers

are you comfortable in relocating and working in night shift?

110 of 813 Interview Questions