Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Consultant

Associate Consultant Interview Questions

1,700

Associate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

based on video round

1 Answer

Technical questions on programming.

About process knowledge

1 Answer

There are 28 similar (meaning one cannot distinguish one from the other in any way just/simply by seeing or touching) coins, out of which 1 is slightly heavier than the rest (meaning that the weight of each of the remaining 27 coins is the same). Find the heavier coin in minimum no. of iterations. When I asked, "Is that it, sir?", the interviewer replied that I could use a weighing machine. When I asked, "Which weighing machine to use, sir... Digital or Beam/Physical?", he replied that I could use any.

2 Answers

The job profile of a Associate Consultant at the Bangalore office is mostly gathering data from key decision makers, so the interview panel simulated a telephonic call with a brand manager of an FMCG major. And then they pretended that they wouldn't be able to give me that data, and I had to reason with them to obtain the data.

What's your hobby?

1 Answer

Something about your experience at previous organization that you can leverage in projects at a consulting firm

1 Answer

How does Navigation work between different Tiles or Apps work(one of many questions)

1 Answer

In managerial round i was given to write down test cases and scenarios of functionality of AC in 5 mins...

1 Answer

why man-holes are in round shape?

1120 of 1,700 Interview Questions