Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate

Associate Interview Questions

19,885

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Please estimate the number of paint cans required to paint the entire fleet of Spice Jet.

3 Answers

The most difficult question I had to answer was about the gaps I had in my career. They wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be quitting soon.

2 Answers

One of your colleague is not working as per the expectation,what will you do?

2 Answers

None. Was cut off in Round 1 before the Written Test, Online Test and HR/ Operations Interview Rounds based on the salary I asked which was exactly what was quoted to me by the person who made the interview call and not based on my speech which was in pure English and loud and clear. So the selection in Round 1 was not on the speech but on the salary quote that followed. My advice if you want to get in State Street Syntel is not to prepare well in advance for Round 1 as you get 15-20 secs to speak (Try speaking more than two sentences in that time!) but simply quote Rs. 10,000 as salary to get to Round 2.

2 Answers

ARE you willing to relocate for Hyderabad location ?? Thats a bit funny !! coz I stay in Mumbai ...Came to Bangalore for a Project paid implementaton and was asked to go to hyderabad without any conveyance allowance and the HR called me 4 times for scheduling my interview to Bangalore !!

2 Answers

Why you want to join BPO?

All standard questions

3 Answers

Why you want to join this business

3 Answers

Do you have any experience of handling huge amount of data and deriving meaningful conclusion out of it?

whole java related..