Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Associate Manager Interview Questions

Associate manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how much is your current salary and y we should give you 30% hike

1 Answer

1) Life Cycle of a Thread? 2) What is transient variable? 3) Advantages of Packages? 4) What are Exceptions in Oracle? 5) What is Serialization? 6) Diff bet function & procedure? 7) What is index? 8) How to map java primitive data types to Oracle Data Types? 9) How did you do manual Testing? 10) Can interfaces have constructors? 11) What are the modifiers can have Interfaces? 12) What is Anonymous Class? Can we instantiate Anonymous Class? 13) In how many ways we can create Vector? 14) What is thin Driver? 15) Diff bet Type-IV & Type-I, Type-II? 16) What is rd.forward & rd.sendRedirect ()? 17) Diff bet Abstract Class & Interface? 18) Diff bet Statement & Prepared Statement? 19) In how many ways we can achieve Thread-safe? 20) When user given first request to Servlet, what will happen? 21) What is I18N? 22) Only one Servlet is there in application server, two requests are given for Servlet, so how many objects will be created? 23) Diff bet sleep () & wait ()?

1 Answer

Why do you choose Syberplace?

1 Answer

Got a case study that I was asked to solve in 20 minutes and few situations were given and I was asked to react in such situations

1 Answer

How would you secure an account/customer you are just about to loose ?

1 Answer

Regarding FCRA, how to identifying the FCRA Remittance from a donor if its by an NRI.!??

1 Answer

while they ask a lot of questions - they fixate on location preference so if it doesn't work for you it's better to be upfront.

1 Answer

What are your technical interests and do you have experience testing applications that have no user interface...?

1120 of 447 Interview Questions