Associate Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Associate Product Manager Interview Questions

Associate product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked lots of questions, like introduction, some situation based questions related to your past and to know you more

1 Answer

The strategy was simple to be honest and express yourself to the full

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

1 Answer

Analyze an application and tell the changes that you would make in order to make it more profitable.

1 Answer

Tell us a feature you would like to improve in Hitwicket

1 Answer

Previous Experience,Skill Related Questions,Questions related to Analytical Skills,Questions related to product growth

1 Answer

A task to find gaps in the current product which can be revenue generating features was given. A presentation on the same was given.

Asked thorough questions about educational background, work experience. Had to answer some business case scenarios.

If i have bought anything from SD ? Which platform did you use ? Walk us through the features you liked & hated ? How different was the Pre & Post purchase experience when compared to Amazon,Flipkart & Snapdeal ? Given one thing to change what would be the first product or process flow I would like to change on joining Snapdeal ?

Most of the questions were situation based. The interviewer put different situations and asked me to quote examples.

110 of 56 Interview Questions