Automation engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Automation engineer Interview Questions

1,512

automation engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sort Binary Arrays - {0,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,1}

7 Answers

public static void SortBinaryArrays(int[] Binary) { int[] sorrtedArray = new int[Binary.length]; int i = 0; for (int a : Binary) { if (a == 0) { sorrtedArray[i] = a; i++; } } for (int a : Binary) { if (a == 1) { sorrtedArray[i] = a; i++; } } for (int a : sorrtedArray) { System.out.print(a + " "); } }

int [] a= {1,0,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0}; int [] arr= new int[a.length]; int left=0; int right=a.length-1; while (left

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Code to find a missing number in an array

5 Answers

String Palindrom, reverse words in a string, find longest substring in a string, duplicate characters in a string and print the count of it.

5 Answers

Code to reverse a string

4 Answers

Code to find a repeated number in an array

3 Answers

they will ask you to relocate.

3 Answers

they tested my logic rather than syntax.

3 Answers

Public int compareTo(object o) { Employee emp = (Employee)o; return this.id - e.id; }

3 Answers

1. One QA Automation lead will take your face to face technical round. 2. He don’t have any practical knowledge of coding or you can say simple oops concepts. 3. To crack his interview you don’t have to stop giving answers whether this is wrong or right. 4. He will ask you to find one xpath, even if you write that wrong don’t worry, just write it on the paper. Even after interview I got realised that I have written wrong xpath there) 5. He just have the knowledge that how to handle the framework just by reading from the google. 6. Questions related to datasheet, POM, maven dependencies and some basic commands. Last but not the least - I don’t found him as a lead because the way he will ask the questions , you might think that it’s better to give interview in Hindi language. 🤪

3 Answers

Is Webdriver a class or interface?

110 of 1,512 Interview Questions