Automation qa engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for automation qa engineer

Automation qa engineer Interview Questions

automation qa engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

first two round cleared by me but third face to face was hell. the person was highly non technical

3 Answers

I recently joined Netlink and the process was very smooth, might be the luck for you.And here people are very technical and works on niche technologies.I am happy to work here.

I hope you understand why you got rejected.

Behind every successful brand there is not only good technology but always good people too. I am among those lucky person who tasted all three in my current organization. I was sure after joining them, they get more than I get from them. In brief it was their hard luck not mine.

Related to jar file. Y jar files?what is jar files?how java run in command prompt?

Selenium

2 Answers

What is findElement in the Selenium statement " driver.findElement(By.xpath('')) '?

2 Answers

2. What is the base class of Exceptions and error?

2 Answers

Regular Expression Matching-> Given an input string (s) and a pattern (p), implement regular expression matching with support for '.' and '*'. '.' Matches any single character. '*' Matches zero or more of the preceding element. The matching should cover the entire input string (not partial). Maybe interviewer was in a mood to have fun by asking DP questions for QA Automation role.

Q. Reverse a number

2 Answers

Why there are 4 Automation engineers in your team and not 2 or 1?

3 Answers

Core java for fresher, applying for automation engineer

2 Answers

Q. How to check if radio and checkbox are selected or not.

110 of 628 Interview Questions