Program Manager Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor.co.in

Program Manager Interview Questions in Bangalore

Program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

they will ask on deep dive and your technical expertize

3 Answers

tell what you have done

Would it be possible for you to elaborate in detail the questions from the phone screen? How technical are they?

Could you please share few interview questions?

Salary expectation

1 Answer

Previous job experiences, skills, weaknesses.

1 Answer

1. The overall process was very hectic and all the interviewers asking similar questions as appear to have same question set prepared in advance; such as: a) Why do you want to join Inmobi b) What are you bringing to the table c) Will you be comfortable with the setup of start-up we have which apparently doesn't believe in breaks d) Why Inmobi needs a PMO e) Why are you leaving your existing company 2. The HR informed me specifically that interview response / feedback isn't shared by the interviewer among themselves, which I took it highly and kind of understood the reasoning behind repeat questions; but when it came to my final round - I was surprised to realize and that feedback was not only shared but discussed in advance when I was waiting in the room :) 3. Finally, a direct criticism on the education degrees and % to prove that expectation is for you to have esteemed institution degrees (IIT, IIM) With all that, I must say that Inmobi needs a bit of maturity when recruiting senior folks as compared to development / engineering folks. With tight existing schedule when one makes time for interview, last minute schedule changes are not a good experience. Also, at senior level, no one cares if lunches are free in company and if someone did, it's highly doubtful on perspective.

1 Answer

Detail planning of how to deliver a feature to improve the performance of an amazon.com by 50%

1 Answer

How will you plan for an online grocery system? Mostly around how the project will be executed.

1 Answer

Weren't you aware that the organization you joined previously might change its strategy within the year and your department might suffer as a consequence? The interviewer also made several sarcastic and condescending comments during the interview.

1 Answer

How well will you fit into this role?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

How do you plan Big Billion Day?