Senior Associate Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior Associate Interview Questions in Bangalore

Senior associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I liked one question as follows: In a SOAP based web service, the service operation is never mentioned as part of SOAP request. How does the web service engine know to hit the right operation? I didnt know the answer until I researched to find out.

1 Answer

Operation names are never mentioned as part of SOAP message. It goes as part of mime request as SOAPAction.

Mostly about Application Architecture,thread dump, heap dump,Work load modelling,Jenkins,docker.

1 Answer

The interviewer said " you started learning 'abcd... of IT' from the age of 26 years as he boasted "Dont worry, I am an IITian". Have answered all the technical questions after me insisting to ask tech questions. He asked if you have submitted any research papers! Well If one had to submit such papers they would not be working where they are!!

1 Answer

Process and procedure of ITIL.

1 Answer

they will give u a data model , for that we have to write suitable java design classes

1 Answer

in managerial round they test ur leadership skills by asking questions like.. failed to meet deadlines etc...

1 Answer

1. Walk me through your resume. 2. Reason for leaving the previous company. 3. Most challenging situation in your previous employment & how did you overcome it? 4. How would you deal with monotony in your work? 5. One reason why should we choose you & one reason for why we shouldn't? 6. Why Amazon? 7. Some logical reasoning questions. And a lot more questions based on your answers. The interview was for about 40 minutes. No negotiation was done for the pay package. The package details were sent via email, without any discussions with the HR. The package was reasonable though.

Java Basics

1 Answer

I was asked only one question regarding accrual which I was able to answer easily and get selected. The question was 'Give details regarding the accrual process'