Solutions Architect Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Solutions Architect

Solutions Architect Interview Questions in Bangalore

Solutions architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The task to create architecture documentation for couple of specific scenarios was novel and different from other interviews. It helped showcase/highlight the documentation skills of an architect which is fairly important in an enterprise scenario.

1 Answer

It took some time (~5-6 hours per topic) but it was a worthwhile effort.

Questions relating to DNS

1 Answer

They will test your confidence levels, communication skills and spontaneity in the presentation round.

1 Answer

Analytical questions in logical round

1 Answer

An business case given to know how to implement a solution in java, given a millions of record to be processed through complex logic and send to an external system.

Why AT&T

2 Answers

How comfortable I was with stretched timings.

The interviewer did not ask any technical questions, he asked only my job responsibilities in my current company and then he said he will get back, but later I came to know that they are looking for someone who has experience in devops. Request to HR and Interviewer: Please check the resume thoroughly before you schedule interview instead of wasting candidates time and money, and don't think that we are simply sitting. bec of this interview I wasted one day leave and appx 500 for travel expenses.

1 Answer

Basic question of the telecom and about day to day work , Asked about the architecture of the LTE,3G and IOT and also keen to know about the automation and how you solved the customer query in terms of alarm.