Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Behavioral Interview Questions

1,541

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any questions?

45 Answers

I had researched a lot and had a fair amount of knowledge anyway so I refrained from asking questions in a couple of interviews. Later on, I realized it's actually a great sign if one can ask relevant questions based on the just conducted interview (and not researched, well-rehearsed questions).

after first round of phone interview with some one from operation team, how many days does it take to get called for second round of interview?

I got a call from the HR within a couple of hours confirming that I'm through to the next round. I think the official mail came in about a day or two.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Aptitude was easy only time limit was less so answer questions which you know confidently and try to guess rest if you are not sure. No Negative Markings. For GD round be confident and put forth your views clearly , Don't try to be harsh and don't shout . Remember its not a debate . If you don't speak a word you will be asked to conclude which means you don't have any chance for further shortlisting For final round just concentrate on your final year project and technologies which you have mentioned in your CV . They will ask all possible questions with regard to your current profile and you should be proficient to answer any of them

42 Answers

1. Experience and handling issues 2. Conflict management 3. issue resolution 4. Project Management

33 Answers

The final round of interview was challenging in terms of how you pick scenarios from your career.

18 Answers

How can you find 3 fastest horses among of 25 horses with 5 race tracks given to you to find out by race them up(in minimum races)?

7 Answers

If i give you a team of software engineers will you be able to make a market product of your final year project, If yes then explain what be the theme on which you will base your product?

6 Answers

what do you expect to learn from facebook? (this was unexpected, not difficult)

5 Answers

What is Recruitment cycle? Difference between Recruitment Operations in Consultancies and Companies? What are different types of interviews? what are the different Types of Job Boards?

5 Answers

13.2 Group Task (After random division in groups of 5 person and Icebreaker or Team building Exercise) --> From given budget of Rs. 100 buy necessary things like white paper, colour paper, scissor, tape, glue, sketch pen, etc. and prepare boxes. Sell white box for Rs. 7 and colour box for Rs. 20 but you must sell 9 Nos of colour boxes at once. Team with Maximum profit wins. Time limit is 30 minutes. Mid-Task Twist: Buyer will not accept old designed boxes, Scrap your old/prepared boxes

5 Answers

Estimate the price of an eraser 5 years from now.

4 Answers