Bell attendant Interview Questions

Bell Attendant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Crown Resorts
Bell Services Attendant was asked...3 November 2016

Tell me about yourself ? Why u choose Crown ? What skills you will bring to your new job ? Why you are leaving you present job or why there is gap between your last job and this job ? Tell me a time when you have provided exceptional customer service ? Do you know the history about Crown ?

1 Answers

Quoted examples from my previous jobs and other job experience and prepared through online questions. Less

Hyatt

what is attitude and how does i play in providing good customer service

look it up

Crown Resorts

What would I bring to the team

1 Answers

Motivation, commitment, skills and can do positive attitude

Disney Parks

Describing yourself in there words. How your friends would describe you. How do you feel about doing the same thing over and over again? How would you motivate yourself to keep doing the same thing throughout the day?

1 Answers

I like to challenge myself and even though I may do the same thing again and again, I always find something I can improve or expedite to improve efficiency. Less

Hyatt

There were not any difficult questions for me because of my experience and enthusiasm for the job. Maybe one surprise was when the GM asked what promotion goals I had and I said this was what I wanted to do. He responded with isn't it much harder to be a bellman these days?

1 Answers

I replied, possibly yes, but I think the difference is years ago you just had to show up to make good money as a bellman. Now you actually have to be proactive and good at what you do. After speaking with him later and other employees that had worked with him for years they were certain that answer was what definitely sealed the job for me. Less

Crown Perth

What do you know about the job?

Towne Park

They didn’t ask me anything besides my schedule

Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa

I was asked in each interview if I had any questions, which was great. Management seems to have a strong interest in the property being the right fit for you in addition to you being the right fit for the position.

The Waterfront Beach Resort

Why do you want to be in the hospitality industry?

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 Interview Questions