Member of technical staff Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor.co.in

Member of technical staff Interview Questions in Bengaluru

member of technical staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your self ? Tell me few sentences on your father ? What is the difference between confidence and over confidence ?

4 Answers

Confidence is the good trait to have where a person is sure about his course of action or activity and it comes from past success and right decisions. Overconfidence is excessive belief in their own abilities ignoring the fact that their decision can be wrong too.

Sir same happened with me But can u tell me is ur job is done or it was all fraud Please reply me .

Plz mam/sir same thing happend to me..didi you get the job??

C Basics and Networking Concepts

4 Answers

how would you care for a patient who has suddenly collapsed and become unconscious

3 Answers

Strength and weakness

3 Answers

what is aim of our company?

2 Answers

Explain overall polymorphism using uml diagram?

2 Answers

Nothing as such. Just needed to explain basic concepts and algorithms. The toughest question was: Given n number of points in a Cartesian space, devise a method to find the minimum distance between any set of two points.

1 Answer

Basic linked list Array Sorting, searching Virtual function calls Some problem using BST Map implementation in C++ Write a singleton class Design patterns

2 Answers

Basic data structures and algorithms. Sorting searching and trees. Programming questions

2 Answers

There was a lot of stress on the whole procedure of a System Call where they asked in detail about every step of the process

1 Answer