Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for analyst

Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA, US

3,646

analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

50,000 shoppers with a 0.5% conversion rate for a chair that costs $250. Wayfair makes a 27% profit. Next, 50,000 shoppers will get a 10% discount. What is the conversion rate they must achieve to achieve the same profits as before?

17 Answers

This is incorrect Old revenue = 50000*250*.005=250*250 New revenue with conversion rate r% = 50000*r*250*.9 = old revenue = 250*250 r = .55%

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?

6 Answers

You sell 200 cups of coffee per year at $10 for a cup. It costs you eight dollars to produce a cup of coffee. Would you rather double your price but loose half of the amount you sell or keep the price the same and double the amount that you sell? Which is more realistically feasible?

5 Answers

If I was comfortable working in a law enforcement environment.

4 Answers

Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?

4 Answers

Tell me your recent work?

4 Answers

Phone Interview #2 You are playing a game of baseball. There are two outs in the bottom of the ninth, and you are down by one run. You are currently a baserunner on first base. [Obviously, you must score or else the game ends]. A)You are trying to figure out if you should steal second base or not. What kind of information do you need to know to inform this decision? B) Every batter in your lineup has identical odds.They get a single 50% of the time and they strike out 50% of the time. If you are on first base, you cannot score on a single. If you are on second, you are guaranteed to score on a single. You successfully steal 75% of the time. Should you steal? [I may be missing some of the nonsense here, but this is all the relevant information] C) It turns out the pitcher acts a bit differently with a runner on second [regardless of who the batter is] and no other runners on base. Under these circumstances, he is 50% to strike them out, 40% to surrender a walk, and 10% to surrender a hit. How does this change things/ should you steal?

3 Answers

It wasn't a serious of tough or difficult questions. There was a series of questions which I answered, and then because I thought I properly done my homework. when I was asked if there were any questions I had for the interviewer, I asked if they had tested their pages against some security issues that were going on at the time. The interviewer had to admit no they hadn't.

3 Answers

Given the fact that revenue will not increase or even decrease a little bit, but with a higher percentage of email registration, will you say this is acceptable?

3 Answers

Your resume is tailored to this job, did you make it up?

110 of 3,646 Interview Questions