Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor.co.in

Analyst Interview Questions in Boston, MA, US

3,669

analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

2) Difference between Floating rate and a Variable rate ( This question and the answer from him did not make sense to me)

2 Answers

A 'hammer and nail' cost riddle question which was a bit weird to ask during an interview that had nothing to do with the role.

2 Answers

What is your career path?

2 Answers

First round phone interview: Walk me through your resume. Why IB. Why AGC. Walk me through a DCF. What sector do you follow the most. How would $10 of depreciation flow through the 3 financial statements. Difference between enterprise and equity value. If we were to give you an offer would you accept. Second round phone interview: Tell me about yourself. What are you looking for in an employer. Tell me about a recent deal AGC worked on. Online IQ test: Multiple choice. 15 minutes to complete as many of 50 questions as possible, with the intention of you not being able to finish it. It involves pattern recognition with shapes and some algebra. Finance test: Multiple choice. 60 minutes but it won't take the whole time. It involves things you learned in your finance classes and some questions about valuing tech companies that most people had no idea how to answer. Super day: Here you interview with mostly the partners, who are psychopaths. Mostly behavioral, but also some basic technical questions. Also some stuff about tech, like how to value tech companies that aren't profitable, the advantages of a SaaS business model.

2 Answers

Talk about your team experience. Talk about a time when you had to have a very difficult conversation with someone. What do you do outside of your academics? Can you explain a regression in simple words? Describe a research project you've been a part of.

2 Answers

"What made you like apply for this position?" "Awesome. Tell me, like, about yourself." "Awesome. Do you have any questions?"

2 Answers

What is t he greatest weakness?

2 Answers

They shote interview questions to you while you are having lunch with them. Eventually I had to stop eating to be able to handle their question.

2 Answers

If there was a lot of wind power coming in, and not very much load demand at that time, what would you do (right now) to reduce congestion on that transmission line?

10 uses of a pencil other than writing