Consultant Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for consultant

Consultant Interview Questions in Boston, MA, US

1,521

consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Estimate how many windows are in New York

34 Answers

Divide and conquer. I may not know the answer to the question, but I can determine the answer because I can approximate two supportnig questions: * How many people are in New York (City or State, btw) * How many windows, on average, does each person have (home, car, work, shopping center, ....) I'll say 10M in NYC and 10 windows per person so my answer is 100M windows in NYC.

10 windows per person?!?! I want to see what apartment you're living in!!

he said 10 windows per person total (including car, home etc). 10 makes good sense. However, i do believe you'll have to go deeper than that. i.e- calculate that, add businesses, shopping centres, cabs and passing cars etc.

How many people can you fit into texas?

5 Answers

Write an algorith to print a series of roman numerals.

4 Answers

Are you more sales or service oriented?

4 Answers

Pattern sequences... what comes next given the following sequence of shapes, letters, numbers.

3 Answers

Would you say you are more money hungry than your friends?

3 Answers

Your resume is tailored to this job, did you make it up?

3 Answers

If the lights were turned off and you had to reach into a drawer that had 10 white socks and 10 black socks how many would you have to pull out to guarantee that you had a matching pair?

3 Answers

If you were about to join a car race what would you need to do first?

3 Answers

The main exercise is a coding activity in which the interviewee is briefed on a domain, given a problem in that domain, and then given an hour to design and then two hours to code a solution. In my case, the problem was allocating bonds to a deal, with restrictions given on what percent could be of a certain asset class, and what percent had to meet or exceed a certain credit rating.

2 Answers