Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Business Analyst Interview Questions

3,125

Business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"estimate te total amount of data traffic in a railwaystation"

80 Answers

Hey can u post ur answers or ur email id... so dat i can mail and ask abt the answers.

mail me at jerinzam@gmail.com

mail me at venugopal2405@gmail.com

Name 5 uses of a stapler without staple pins

31 Answers

i have a gun in each hand, one with 3 bullets and other with 2. i fire them together at you, what is the probability that you die?

16 Answers

My resume was shortlisted and telephonic interview was conducted after which I was called to Bangalore for GD & Interview. I cleared the GD too but in interview they said that sorry we are looking for a B.tech grad as this is a technical position. I didn't get that why have they shortlisted my resume when my qualification was clearly mentioned in the resume further being a Btech grad is not a licence of being suitable for technical position . Employers seems to be really confuse.

6 Answers

How many smaller cubes are completely invisible in a n*n*n rubic's cube?

7 Answers

How'll you find the weight of an object attached to another object without detaching them and without using any weighing machines. Both the weights are unknown

8 Answers

As I am a Stats based student, I was asked some questions based on statistics. I think they look for smart and honest answers, and give weight to our way of thinking. The most difficult question I was asked was, I guess, 'Why they shouldn't hire me'

5 Answers

Be prepared to answer questions on your previous work. Also, Deloitte pays maximum importance to communication skills. Good communication skills can get you through the interview process with ease.

4 Answers

Nothing

3 Answers

Having to write the logic for a program to create and serve masala dosa for 100 people was very unexpected.

3 Answers