Business data analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Business data analyst Interview Questions

business data analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what is your father salary? what is brand? difference between promotion and marketing?

2 Answers

Brand is the relationship between company and their customer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell us about yourself.

1 Answer

Puzzles : 2 or 3 puzzles to check your thinking process Technical : Based on CV based mainly and other than, normal technical questions based on machine learning,statistics etc.

1 Answer

Scenario based questions on DWH concepts and DMM concepts with good ETL conceptual and report level analysis

1 Answer

Unsort a sorted array. Write a pseudo code for it

1 Answer

The best predictiors for detecting add related data.

1 Answer

The interviewer gave me a situation considering himself as client and mea sa data analyst. If he comes to our concern with a budget of 1 Crore, as a data analyst what genre of film I would suggest?

1 Answer

I was given two more puzzles like there were three personsA, B, C in a room. If A shoots a person the probability of that person getting died is 100%, similarly B shoots it is 90% and C shoots it is 30%. Who will come out of that room ?

1 Answer

Lots of questions revolving around what the company does. Hence deep research about the company before going for PI is a must.

1 Answer

Business case on depreciation of value and return of investment for production equipment

110 of 20 Interview Questions