Cabin crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for cabin crew

Cabin crew Interview Questions

cabin crew interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Introduce yourself? Why Aviation? Why should we choose you?

8 Answers

I want to become a cabin crew,because i want to get job wich is white collars.. and wanna live luxurious life.. . I have all the qualities what is needed in it.. My height, my weight, my skin tone, and grooming, personality, or i can deal with anyone with affective ly and influencely through my communication skills... now i am getting training from Skylark Institute ofvtravel.. .

I want to become a cabin crew,because i want to get job wich is white collars.. and wanna live luxurious life.. . I have all the qualities what is needed in it.. My height, my weight, my skin tone, and grooming, personality, or i can deal with passengers with affectively and influentialy through my communication skills... now i am getting training from Skylark Institute of travel...

intoduction...and why avaition..??

7 Answers

Tell us about yourself.

5 Answers

1.Tell me about yourself. 2.Why spicejet?

4 Answers

What good qualities you posses for a cabin crew position?

What is your name?

Why aviation?

3 Answers

They just looked at my cv put few ticks and asked Is anyone in your family working with qatar airways? Have you worked anywhere before?

Introduction