Interview Question

can u speak french?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

9 Answers

Hey pls help me too I selected for second round and it will be written what will be the pattern of the exam?

Anonymous on

don't study for this ezam. it's really very easy

Makan on

How was GD & Interview, give some inputs regarding them.

Kicha on

reg GD and PI GD: started at 11 am, they told us the chairman would come in few minutes and meanwhile asked the 12 short-listed candidates to discuss any general topics and they left.Finally chairman came by 3 pm and started the GD,we were split into two teams and the topic was " pro's and con's of working as a sales professional in a corporate environment " PI: 9 were short-listed and personal interview was normal. just questions about your education, native place,work experience if any, a small question on % calculation, opinion about the company, what changes can you bring to the company,language skills,how you felt during entire interview process...

Anonymous on

Do they hire females for the post of management trainee sales?

Anonymous on

i do not know exactly about recruiting women. All the short-listed were men and they clearly reminded us that its a hard core sales job . it might me easier for women if its sales job in a particular city or town ,but this role involves constant monitoring business in one or two states and also to Mumbai HQ every 45 days for periodic review.Three or four months in the job is great fun, 6 months and you already feel frustrated.

Anonymous on

Hey guys can anyone of you tell me about the syllabus for the written exam. There are 3 papers. I have some idea about the two papers i.e Paper 1 Aptitude and Paper 3 being Essay writing. Can you guys tell me something about paper 2..

Anonymous on

Written test includes basic aptitude questions, Essay writing about latest and general topics, Logical reasoning, numerical error corrections in invoice, balance sheet , bill book, stock report.

Anonymous on

can u plz say what was the pattern of the written test

arijit ganguly on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.