Chartered Accountant Interview Questions |

Find jobs for Chartered Accountant

Chartered Accountant Interview Questions

Chartered accountant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How you will deal with the situation when your boss ask you for the report but will not provide you thr proper information ?

1 Answer

I will try to convice my boss with proper logic to get the data.. Firstly I will access what is the exact problem with my boss why is not ready to provide me proepr data, then I will find out the solution accordingly.

what salary would you like to take ?

what is floating debenture

1 Answer

who the the members of associated companies relevant to the employer

1 Answer

tell us the most challenging thing which you have handle.

1 Answer

How much time will you take to know the atmosphere of the company?

1 Answer

what is quantitative easing. (i mentioned in cv i was interested in financial news!) companies act 2013 features accounting entries for a manufacturing concen from procurement, production to sale. Are u willing to travel 5-6 months a year for the job.

Tell me about IndAS. Explain the accounting treatment of a forward contract taken to hedge an export order. How are Investments treated under IndAS? Speak on any Accounting Standard of your interest.

What is Internal Financial Controls? What's the change in depreciation according to Companies Act and IndAS? Explain Segment Reporting. How do you deal with un realised profit in inter departmental accounting?

110 of 39 Interview Questions