software engineer ii interview questions shared by candidates
How many people flew out of Chicago last year?
You are obviously not supposed to know the answer to this question. It is more of a way to gauge how you would determine the scope of a problem and work your way from no knowledge to being able to put together a solution to figure it out.
Actually the answer is zero. Plans fly, people don't.
oops - typo - Planes fly, people don't
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer III
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Development Engineer II
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer I
- Technical Lead
- Member of Technical Staff
- Software Engineer IV
- Staff Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer I
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Principal Software Engineer
- Associate Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer