Consultant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor.co.in

Consultant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH, US

consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

PHONE INTERVIEW: A golf ball and a golf club are $1.10 together. The golf club costs a dollar more than the golf ball. How much is the golf ball?

4 Answers

I had a hard time, but the woman was super nice about it and I realized I had to use algebra to solve the problem. Just be calm under pressure and you'll do fine.

I don't want to be rude but what kind of Algebra did you have to use ? It seems like a high school level equation to be fair

Really? I guess the only catch is if tax is included.

I was tasked with writing code in any language on a napkin that should compile and that implemented a "Fizz Buzz" test. Fizz Buzz: "Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print “Fizz” instead of the number and for the multiples of five print “Buzz”. For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print “FizzBuzz”."

2 Answers

Remote video conference interview was scheduled, Interview panelists did not show up... Waited for 40 minutes

2 Answers

Work experience, behavioral questions, and things I liked to do for fun.

1 Answer

What are you looking for with a company?

1 Answer

Let's say in 5 or 10 years time you run your own Best Buy store. An employee is caught shoplifting. What do you do?

Presentation / Case Study

1 Answer

Describe your approach to a problem in which you failed.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?

What motivates you?