Find jobs for client relationship representative

Client relationship representative Interview Questions

Client Relationship Representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Client Relationship Representative was asked...5 November 2018

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answers

I’d focus on any sales and marketing experience you have and if you have a competitivd streak, that as well Less

Are you competitive?

Kforce

"If I throw you into the deep end, will you sink or swim"

1 Answers

Most employers ask you the behavioral questions putting you on the defensive, When it comes time and the recruiter asks you if you have any questions, ask one. Say, "yes I have a question" ask away the recruiter says. That's when you say, " tell me, why would I want to work here, what do you have that makes you different from any other company that I've interviewed with. Even if you haven't interviewed with anyone, All they know is now they are on the spot, they called you in, not the other way around. if they din't give you an answer right away, it means that they have nothing that separates their services from any other company. Less

What is your name

With my name

Paycom

What would you do if the team was behind on their numbers for the month?

1 Answers

Strategize with the team on what can help us drive the numbers. Also do my best to go above and beyond in the areas that I can to help contribute Less

IBM

Tell me about a time you handled a situation when your boss or superior disagreed with you and how did you handle it?

Kforce

Mainly, they wanted to know about my background and about my personality. no tough questions at all. They wanted to see that you had a desire and a hunger to want great things for yourself and to have the drive to succeed at any cost.

Kforce

What interest you in making a change in your career to staffing?

Paycom

What is something you are trying to improve on?

Paycom

Who is your role model? Why are you leaving your current position? When it got to salary history, she straight out asked, what was on your W-2 this year?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interview Questions