Clinical research associate ii Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Duke University
Clinical Research Coordinator II was asked...7 December 2011

If I were offered the position could I settle things cordially and leave my current position, pack, find a place to live, move, and be ready to work in exactly two weeks?

2 Answers

That is the beauty of my age, flexibility, and thrill of accomplishing just that. Less

I am also a three hour drive away but looking to move back to Raleigh. I pray I also have a smooth transition. Thank you for your post! Less

Boston Children's Hospital

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answers

Desire experience to become a doctor.

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center

What did I do at my last position? Was I interested in the position as described? Was I affiliated with any professional organizations? Where did I see myself in five years?

1 Answers

Explained my role in detail at last position. Expanded on my skills and how they could benefit the postition I was applying for. Gave examples of duties at my former employment, Informed interviewer that I was very interested in the position and would like to grow with the company. Asked what exactly my role would be within the project. Less

Synexus

Why do you think you would be a good fit for Synexus?

1 Answers

I don't think this company see any benefits from black people becausethey don't employ black people in South Africa Capetown specifically Less

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Are you interested in this job?

1 Answers

Lengthy answer of how I fit the role.

University of Wisconsin-Madison

In the past when a coworker made a mistake, how did you handle it?

1 Answers

I generally had very competent coworkers, when one made a mistake in a training environment I gently corrected it at the time and pulled them aside after to speak with them about it Less

Sarah Cannon

How do I typically manage my workflow?

1 Answers

I put the most important things at the top. As things come up, I can move around what needs to be done first. Less

What would you do if your PI wanted to do something that didn't follow the protocol for the study?

1 Answers

You need to follow the protocol and you need to report anything like that as it is unethical. Less

IQVIA

During the initial phone interview, the HR Exec asked me, " What sort of documents would one find in the Regulatory Binder"? This isn't a difficult question, but it caught me off guard, as the conversation immediately prior, had been casual. Luckily, I got grounded and remembered.

1 Answers

I said I would find the "1572, Protocol, Informed Consent..." , but she cut me off and said that's enough. Less

IQVIA

Tell me about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation. What was the situation? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

1 Answers

You're response should be related to a recent and relevant work experience.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 interview questions