Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Content Writer

Content Writer Interview Questions

Content writer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

->this test cosists of foll: a. 12 words -are given and u have to form a short essay out of these words: for ex:call,present,follow, respond, concern,part,absorb,,etc.. b. precis writing- there was a passage about sea turtle.. i had to write it in 150 words. c. 9 sentences are given.you have sequentially arrange them. There were paras about organizing content..(logical, webs,hierarchy..etc) d. then there are 4 visual images given: u hv to narrate a short story about it.: like the first image was that of two tennis players,then the second image consisted of girl holding the racket, then the third girl falls and injures herself, then the fourth medical help is called, then the fifth she wins the match. e. then words are given , you have to draw an image that comes to your mind or describe them: for ex: personal-professional balance, fractio 1/2= fraction 4/8, data security, team conflict, boiling point freezing point f. from a 3rd standard classbook, concept of perimeter is mentioned: the concept is described, you have to frame quiz questions (2 question s have to be formed along with the answers) All the best!!

2 Answers

there is no right or wrong answer, they check your creativity and thought process

fsdfdsf

Will you leave the organization as soon as you find a better option?

2 Answers

Is Australian English similar to British English or American English?

2 Answers

How do I carry on my research to begin my writing work on a specific topic? Any website I follow to keep myself updated with the news. I was also asked to show my previous works in terms of published blogs. How many words of articles can I write per day in the office?

1 Answer

1. Basic grammars 2. Writing content about a picture. 3. To draft an e-mail on the subject they give.

1 Answer

Why do you want to take content writing as a career?

1 Answer

Why do you want to become a content writer?

1 Answer

Why do you want to join Tagbin?

Tel something about yourself

1 Answer

What are your two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses?

110 of 790 Interview Questions