Customer service executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Customer service executive Interview Questions

customer service executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to join the company?

4 Answers

My self Javeed.i am from Shiggaon it's in Haveri District. I have completed Bcom.my hobbies are, Travelling, Playing cricket and Searching new things. Totally 3 members are there in our family. Me and my mother and I have one younger brother. totally I have 3 years experience in financial field. Now I am present working in Equitas finance company. Which is one of the fastest growing company and also awarded for Best place in work Equitas. I would like to move on.i will enhance my skills it will be helpful to my growth. That's way I will join Muttoot

Telling about oneself must communicate the candidate is having self confidence to perfom in the company with the background experiences. Telling about the company one must high light the latest news about the initiatives of the Company so that you stay alert for the changing competitive market for achievement of desired Business target.

Amritsar

Why would you like to work in the aviation industry?

3 Answers

1.Tell me about yourself? 2.Projects 3. CN

3 Answers

If YES, You call us, pay amount and Join next day. If NO, Please do not waste our time..

2 Answers

Whether any of the family member is a govt. Employee or not?

2 Answers

what would you do if passenger die suddenly in the aircraft when the flght is on move?

2 Answers

Basic questions, about experience, why you left the last job? They didn't ask a single technical question because they were in hurry. Don't know what they didn't like about my introduction.

2 Answers

Why did you choose airline industry

2 Answers

Tell me something about yourself? Why do u want to join HGS?

2 Answers

asked to repeat sentences after IVR

1 Answer