Customer Support Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Customer Support Services Interview Questions

Customer support services interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how technology is changing his size like reducing nanometers? like 800nm to 22nm scene from 1989?

1 Answer

Nanometers process is an advanced lithographic node used in volume CMOS semiconductor fabrication. it is reduce his size to shrinking transistor and diode in single cheap wich is very useful and less power consumption also..like exactly cheap manufactures intel and amd does.

My personal information such as my education, family back ground,hobbies and sports. They keep on asking more questions on our hobbies.

Very Basic Questions were asked . Like how you calculate resistance if in parallel or in series. How transformers work.. What are diodes, capacitors ?

Tell me something about yourself? Why do u want to join HGS?

1 Answer

The Ops manager doesn't decide your salary package, whatever your experience might be in months will put you in the slab so don't disagree if he/she offers you a 10% increment only. Just a test question...

normal communication questions like something about myself, past experiences and why did you leave the previous organisation.

Basic questions, about experience, why you left the last job? They didn't ask a single technical question because they were in hurry. Don't know what they didn't like about my introduction.

2 Answers