Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Data Analyst Interview Questions

1,118

Data analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you do sales?

1 Answer

Puzzle 1:If a flower is at the center of pond, and it doubles everyday and cover the whole of the pond then in how many days will it cover half of the pond?

how would you implement VBA in Excel

1 Answer

Pseudo Code for a C program from Mechanical and Electrical questions and the interviewer was not satisfied with the logic.

1 Answer

What are your 5 year goals? What do you expect from the company and why you want to leave current organization?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

start with some thing at jam , a random topic comes out like colour red and something from your resume intrests

2 Answers

it was a brain teaser that I couldn't answer... but I just shared my approach...

1 Answer

There are many general question but they concerned more about the following scenario, As my background was Computer Science and I got wide knowledge, experience and Certification in Software testing. They actually claimed that my career path was not relevant for their posting. Even if they hire me, they though I might leave the company in middle if I find job in my software testing field which is my career path. Your career path & knowledge in Software testing doesn't have anything to do with content development posting. It doesn't make any sense , can you explain?

1 Answer

how you manage yourself while you are demotivated?

2130 of 1,118 Interview Questions