Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Delivery manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much business can you get for the Company

2 Answers

I said I can nt put a number or target but all the customers whom I have served in the past will certainly consider the products & services of this company and some of them will opt for it.

Dude, I think Service Delivery Manager is responsible for making sure the cost-effective, timely and quality delivery of "Services" and not bringing the business. How much business can you get the company is the question for Business Manager to answer - right? I can think of two options: 1. Interviewer is dumb and doesn't know how/what to ask profile specific questions. OR 2. Interviewer is a genius, thorough in his/her approach and knows what he/she has asked and expecting from candidate to answer. Solely my views mate, please do not take it otherwise. Cheers

First round - 1. Take a online store as an example and write all the phases involved in achieving this solution. 2. Prepare estimates for the same. 3. If team members are ill and unable to attend the office, how will you maintain the project timelines? 4. What's the motivation factor for employees? Second round - 1. Explain the performance tuning steps that you will take on Java projects? 2. Why You have not worked on Spring yet? Why you didn't learn Spring till now? Its been in the market since ages. 3. Ptch.. I don't see you are up to date on skills, why? I don't know why HR will send candidates...ok, lets proceed. 4. There is an issue that client reported and what are the first 3 things that you ask team to look in to?

1 Answer

Architecture and latest technology trends

1 Answer

How do you know that you can trust a client or team member when you are working with them for the first time?

1 Answer

How do you handle difficult customer or resources which is literally upset and not listening

why signify

1 Answer

What was the real reason you want to leave your previous job?

Case study based questions

1 Answer

What challenge you faced in automation and how did you overcome that, technical details

110 of 150 Interview Questions