Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Delivery manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Personal round & Scenario based questions

3 Answers

self introduction

Super

Super

There was written test - logical & arithmetic questions. Test was little tough, especially the arithmetic part, becz used those formula long time before. Interview was good. Was asked lots of questions in Project Management & Agile Management. Answered well except in scaled agile. Later realized that I did not do well in the scaled agile related questions.

2 Answers

How much business can you get for the Company

2 Answers

Interviewer was asking question which he was knowing.

1 Answer

Around processes. SCRUM planning. Less technical questions. Attitude check, if you are open to work in non-hierarchical organization

1 Answer

Introduce yourself? management question and maths ?

Tell me about your self

1 Answer

First round - 1. Take a online store as an example and write all the phases involved in achieving this solution. 2. Prepare estimates for the same. 3. If team members are ill and unable to attend the office, how will you maintain the project timelines? 4. What's the motivation factor for employees? Second round - 1. Explain the performance tuning steps that you will take on Java projects? 2. Why You have not worked on Spring yet? Why you didn't learn Spring till now? Its been in the market since ages. 3. Ptch.. I don't see you are up to date on skills, why? I don't know why HR will send candidates...ok, lets proceed. 4. There is an issue that client reported and what are the first 3 things that you ask team to look in to?

1 Answer

Architecture and latest technology trends

1 Answer

Open ended questions regarding e-commerce.

110 of 188 Interview Questions