Digital marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Digital marketing Interview Questions

1,490

digital marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

5 Answers

Why do you want to join our company?

I am a quality control officer with 2.6 yrs of experience in Sunpharmaceutical private limited.As i m quality control officer i m doing all the testing of finished products and helps the organization to release the product.I have trained so many new joinee on various instruments like HPLC,ICP,IR, UV. I m quite happy with my current job but i am looking for a more productive role that suits on my skills and ability to grow further. I m quick learner and ready to take new challenges required to perform better. I m fresher for clinical research and willing to take any kind of opportunity in your company that will allow my skills to grow.

I am a quality control officer with 2.6 yrs of experience in Sunpharmaceutical private limited. As i m quality control officer i m doing all the testing of finished products and helps organization to release it. I have trained so many new joinee on various instruments like HPLC, ICP ,IR ,UV. I m quite happy with my current job but i m looking for a more productive role that suits my skills and ability to grow further.I am quick learner and ready to take new challenges required to perform better. I am fresher for clinical research and willing to take any kind of opportunity in your company that will allow my skill to grow.

In a basket there are 2 red apples and 98 green apples;1 red apple is removed,how many green apples must be removed to make it 96% of total apples are green apples

Written Aptitude

4 Answers

Tell about yourself

4 Answers

nothing prepare 11-12th silly questions

APTITUDE

3 Answers

1. Written test consists of 40 questions which involves questions in 4 topics Big data, Cloud computing, Web designing and Social media.

3 Answers

How early you can join this company as we have very urgent hiring ?

Print Patterns Program

2 Answers

Do you have any experience in Digital Marketing?

2 Answers