Drug safety associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Drug safety associate Interview Questions

drug safety associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Very specific to PV.

2 Answers

The offer was received the next day after interview. It never came from a Company only from recruiting company. The company never contacted the candidates directly. The consultancy was negotiating salary with me and was offering me lesser than what was agreed upon in the technical round with the interviewer. The consultancy (Career Genesis) took all my documents and never responded back, they said that they will get back to me but ts been 3 weeks now no response from them. APCER never bothered to contact the candidates directly in these whole process. That shows the company HR policy and commitments. Pathetic Experience, was hope full to work with this organization but may be they are not willing to . An Advice to Management: Stop boasting that you have 600-700 people working in PV and if so many people work with you have a concrete HR policy and recruit directly rather then using some lame consultancy services.

It’s a THIRD CLASS company.... I would recommend not to join this company if you love self respect....

medical related....dental questions..... various commonly used drugs and its effects related.....about parexel and my expectations from the job

tell me about yourself?

2 Answers

reason for leaving previous organization. when asked answer honestly. most important thing we check is the attitude of the candidate.

Nothing different....

Salary Negotiation

1 Answer

Why semi-conservative replication is termed as semi-conservative?

What's pharmacovigilance ?

1 Answer

Drugs and impact on Soc of the current role

Job description?