eClinical Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at eClinical Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions (Mansfield, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was informative and prompt. I met with several team members and managers from other departments. I was able to get a clear understanding of the role and the company culture. They are growing fast and are focused on clinical research technology. The remote opportunities seem to allow for flexibility. I am looking forward to working here.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in your next position.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Worst Company- Totally wastage of time!!! Interview went well had 2 rounds of interviews and after which all the documents(6 month salary slip, Educational document, Current Employer offer letter, joining letter, bonus and hike letter) was asked by the HR. After multiple followup they said it's in process and you will receive the offer later. Again after followup they didn't responded and at last after 10 days they said your profile is not shortlisted. What a great company and great experience I had with eClinical Solution. Don't expect anything from them they will keep you on hold after selection by taking all your confidential document and will recruit someone with low salary.

Interview Questions
  • Question were related to Projects, Testing, Api Testing, Sql queries.

Anonymous Employee in East Godavari

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions (East Godavari) in Mar 2021

Interview

This was my first interview and it is a two step process. First they conducted a written exam on Apptitude, and technical aspect. After that face to face interview. It was a very good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eClinical Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions in Apr 2019

Interview

Started by meeting with the Manager for the position then came back to meet with the office manager and cane in a third time to meet with the President of the company. After coming in 3 times and even discussing salary, I didn’t even receive an email to be notified I wasn’t selected for the position after being told I would be contacted either way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eClinical Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions in Dec 2018

Interview

The interview happened for 3.5 hours on the same day, which was a scheduled interview, held at Prestige Shantiniketan, Whitefield. 1st round included written technical test consisting of 20 questions(writing programs, theoritical explaination non-MCQ's) of C# questions . 2nd round was a suppose to be face to face technical discussion with senior automation test engineer or Team lead i can say but since he was on leave it went through a telephonic call. 3rd round was the real great oppurtunity to meet the pillars of eClinical solutions-directors (HR and Business) leading india operations. the interview process was really good but results were on hold. After waiting for 2 Months with the updates from hr to me saying things are in hold, ultimately there was no offer, which is really pathetic to hear. Do you guys need two months to reject a candidate ? LOL !!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain Polymorphism 2. Types of Polymorphism 3. Difference between Static Method and dynamic Method 4. Write a program to reverse a String "Java" 5. Write a program to remove special characters from string str="!$%&2345%%^" 6. Write a program to count the number of words in the sentence 7. What is the diffrence between final, finally and finalize 8. Explain diffeent types of Exceptionn handling 9. What are the different types of polymorphism 10. Write the syntax for single and multi-dimenctional-array 11. Write a program to get the large number from int[] arr ={10,2,45,28,47,12} 12. What is the differene between structs and classes 13. What is abstract method? 14. What is the difference between static and final methods? 15. Explain different types of classes in c# 16. What is the difference between static binding and dynamic binding? 17. Explain finally bolck and when it is used?

eClinical Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions in Aug 2018

Interview

I was contacted by the HR partner via LinkedIn. After the initial phone screening I was scheduled for an phone interview. Prior to the phone interview I was asked to complete a behavioral assessment.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to do a behavioral survey prior to my phone interview.
1 person found this interview helpful

eClinical Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions in Aug 2017

Interview

Very quick pace, a couple interviews over the phone, then a few hours onsite meeting with different people. Be aware eClinical uses a personality test called the Predictive Index as part of their selection process. If you do not fit a specific personality profile, you will be dropped like a hot potato regardless of your experience, skills, and positive impression during the actual interview rounds. The company was chomping at the bit and aggressively moved me through the process only to come back with a one liner rejection and no further explanation. Unlike other companies who use the PI for candidate selection, they were not upfront about this part of the process and the weight the results carry, and will run qualified candidates through multiple rounds in quick succession, wasting everyone's time and energy. Although my impressions were otherwise positive, and my interviewers asked very relevant and thoughtful questions more so than some other interviews I had, I feel like I dodged a bullet on account of this practice. The PI has it's place in understanding people, but in no way should it be used as a total replacement for actual human interaction and skills assessment. I rated the experience positive because I appreciated the well thought out questions and thoroughness of all of my interviewers. I've done a lot of interviews, and not enough people ask relevant questions to assess skills and knowledge. It's unfortunate the PI overrides the information gathered during this process. If I can make a recommendation to the company, it would be to be transparent about the PI and request it be completed before moving to multiple interview rounds. Other companies I have spoken to who use this method take this approach so that no one's time is wasted assessing skills and scheduling multiple interview rounds for candidates who don't fit neatly in the designated box.

Interview Questions
  • Largely consisted of questions to assess skills and experience, probably one of the most thorough and specific I have encountered. Expect a lot of practical questions on how you would approach a new protocol, study build and lock, etc. If you meet with the HR person, expect a lot of fun hypothetical non-career related scenarios.
7 people found this interview helpful

eClinical Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions in Apr 2017

Interview

Interview was good. Everything is about databases, SQL and some questions relating to academics and some Managerial questions. Interview went on for some 30 minutes and then the results are declared a day after. Process went on smoothly.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinical Solutions (Mumbai)

Interview

First was HR round.. It was not much tough as they just asked abt myself and gave brief abt company and job profile.. Second round was after 2 days at 7pm..I reached at 6pm..they took it at 7.15 pm..and asked random questions of Java and SQL..Overall it was good..he asked me to wait for 3rd round..there was no response till 10pm..I inquired abt my 3rd round but they didn't even…

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed