eClinicalWorks Billing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Billing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Quite quick process from initial HR call to job offer, which was a better position much more suited to me in under 2 weeks. Phone interview with HR, Skype interview with Dept manager, Skype with potential direct TL, Skype with TL of the initial position, finally a face to face interview with the CMO - Dr. Raj -it made me feel very professional and a desirable candidate to know that the CMO meets over SKype or face to face with each potential hire. This company cares about each employee - I know it sounds false and phony, but it is not -- the most sincere, genuine company I have ever had the pleasure to work for.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the travel? 75 to 100% travel   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

In my experience, it was very good. Inital contact from HR with a Skype interview within days, followed by HR call with offer of a different position, which led to another Skype interview within 2 days of the first. A third Skype interview the next day, followed by a request to interview in person with the CMO. It was definitely intense, but rapid enough to not leave me wondering where I stood.

Interview Questions

• Q. Are you able/willing/capable of handling the travel? (90%)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.