eClinicalWorks Clinical Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Clinical Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.7

Clinical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied through mail and was also referred by one of my friends. I was initially interviewed by HR recruiter then Hiring Manager. After a few days I was asked to come for onsite interview with 2 of the management leaders. It was a very fast process for me as I completed all of my interviews within a week and started working the very next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?, Tell me more about the projects you did during you graduate studies?, Tell me more about your internship experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in August 2013.

Interview

It was good because it took half an hour to clear all doubts and explanation related work experience and all.

Good company but bad people to work with because they dont respect to employees

Interview Questions

• Not something new as usual tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • salary, that is we cant give u an hike   1 Answer

Negotiation

no ready to negotiate, though company earns fantastically but management does not want to give

Clinical Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me by telephone and left a message. I called him back and left a voicemail message. After not receiving a return phone call, I researched his contact information on-line and sent an e-mail requesting that we arrange a convenient time to speak by telephone.

Recruiter responds back with an e-mail, apologizing for being too busy with new hires to return a phone call that he initiated.

This position would require me to relocate. In this depressed job market, candidates are told to be "flexible" in terms of location of prospective positions.

I apply for a position which clearly states that it is located in a city where I do not live, but the genius recruiter asks if I would be willing to relocate and for me to "confirm".

I respond with the obvious: I applied for a position outside of my state, so YES, I would be willing to relocate.

Recruiter still does not make an effort to arrange a phone screen, so I cold call him and catch him by phone.

He's unprepared for my call, so he has to pull up my application information in his database.

Standard interview questions (see next section). Again, explains that he wants to know if I would be willing to relocate. Says that they had candidates that decided to return to their home after accepting a position.

Well, that's life. Employers make decisions that are best for the organization all the time. But when employees do what's best for them? Well, you can fill in the blanks.

Next, too concerned with what my "salary requirements" are before even discussing what the position requires, my experience, achievements in previous positions that would add value to their organization.

I told the guy that I'd get back to him as soon as he could give a clear indication of when they expected to fill these positions (he gave vague evasive answers like, we want to make sure our current new hires have been on-boarded before resuming recruitment) Claims they hired 200 people last year.

These recruiters need to know that they are presenting an extremely negative image for the brand of their company.

They may be able to exploit the oversupply of job seekers in a depressed economy, but when the economy starts to pick up again, their shoddy treatment of job applicants will be remembered.

I'm posting this review to ensure that it gets remembered.

Avoid this place at all costs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.