eClinicalWorks Data Migration Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 376 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Bangalore) in Jan 2018

Interview

Professional behaviour Written 1st round RDBMS data set + Java total 10 quns f2f 2nd round bad the interviewing person was not aware of anything apart from string. *and for their info value of static variable can be changed unless it is final in java There should be an audio recording to prove that who was right and who was wrong.

Interview Questions
  • RDBMS queries
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Bangalore) in Oct 2017

Interview

First round is the Hr which is just a formality , about your work experience and current salary etc. second round is TEchnical aptitide followed by technical F2F and Managerial Rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Write sql query to remove last 2 characters of a string in every row of a table?
  • write java program to change the format of Date without using Simple Date Format.?
  • What is trim method and how it works ?
  • whats the difference between where and having clauses in sql?
2 people found this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in Jul 2015

Interview

Director of the data migration took the interview. She explained about the team and the project. What they do and stuff like that. She asked questions about Joins in SQL. Basic Questions were asked in SQL and Java.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between having and where clause in SQL? What is Indexing in SQL?
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in Dec 2014

Interview

E-mail invite to open house interview (like speed dating). Interviewed for 2 of 3 positions - Java Developer and Data Migration Specialist. The interview for a position comprises of a face-face interview with a technical interviewer and a written quiz (pen & paper). The Java test is multiple-choice, but the SQL test is not. The employees (recruiters, engineers) seem to be pretty nice people. The facility is modern and looks great. You are given a brief tour of the workplace (cafe, cubes etc) before the interview. Expected results within a week.

Interview Questions
  • The SQL quiz is pretty easy to solve if you are on a live db. But without being prepared for a paper quiz, you may not be able to prove your skills

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Bangalore) in Aug 2014

Interview

Nothing much on technical side.Most of the time they see your communication skills and confidence level.Check your Family background and Personal Life. Qualification will not all matter.First round Phone Screen that you are interested or not. Second Round Written test and Aptitude. Third Round they say it technical round but nothing than a communication round. Fourth Round HR discussion about the salary and it will be fixed. you can't negotiate.

Interview Questions
  • Basic SQL and Core Java Questions. Few question about the company.
  • Types Joins? Have you used Procedures and Functions?
RSS Feed</>Embed