eClinicalWorks I Applied for Software Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks I Applied for Software Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

1 Interview Review

I Applied for Software Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in December 2015.

Interview

I am from bhopal so i gave the interview telephonic,where first is HR round they asked me about myself and my family background(that was easy fr everyone ;)) then after She told me that i am selected for further process of eCW, then at 9 pm approx their technical team called me for technical interview he asked me about IP address database objects etc,almost after 30 min of technical round he told me to wait for the HR call then HR call me and gave me other round information. Then the next round and lil tough round i say i.e communication round.If you are going to give the interview then you have to sound correct gramitically. She asked about my project my college experience and other past things.Then after i was selected for the final TR round which is held in ahmdabaad . The most most tough round is final technical round full stop you should have very good knowledge in technical they asked me about IP address database object view synonym etc for that round also I was selected for this company interview I want to say only one thing that be prepared and do your best and or not take it lightly all the best.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.