eClinicalWorks Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

Total 4 rounds..
1.hr
2.apti
3.team leader technical
4.manager round.

Has both day and night shift.. depends on your luck what you get.

Be prepared for manager round. People think once they clear techinical round they are in.. but not really manager confuses you. However interview process takes time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai).

Interview

It was quite easy. The whole process was too long to complete. It they wanted would have completed it in 1 hour. There was not sequence of rounds it was as per their convince. Also maximum salary they will offer you will be 3Lacs per annul that's it no matter what your experience is how much u earned in last company.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process consists of 5 rounds, starts with telephonic round with the recruiter, then face to face with the HR, Process Lead and followed by Company Directors. It wasn't easy to face the interview as I was not from the healthcare industry.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join our company? where would you like to see yourself in next 5 years?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.