eClinicalWorks Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 376 interviews

In Person25%
Recruitment Agency25%
HardAverageEasy

eClinicalWorks

Application

I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

The hr interview itself will have technical questions about sql and networking followed by an online assessment which has questions related to sql, java, cyber security and basic computer knowledge. Followed by 3 more rounds

Interview Questions
  • SQL queries and basic computer networks
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in Feb 2021

Interview

Here I was asked to study the SQL, Networking and Linux for the interview. Hiring process is good along with the proper and detailed conversation by HR. Interview was conducted online with total of 4 rounds, result was declared after the technical round.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in May 2019

Interview

Total 4 rounds.. 1.hr 2.apti 3.team leader technical 4.manager round. Has both day and night shift.. depends on your luck what you get. Be prepared for manager round. People think once they clear techinical round they are in.. but not really manager confuses you. However interview process takes time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai)

Interview

It was quite easy. The whole process was too long to complete. It they wanted would have completed it in 1 hour. There was not sequence of rounds it was as per their convince. Also maximum salary they will offer you will be 3Lacs per annul that's it no matter what your experience is how much u earned in last company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Bangalore) in Jan 2014

Interview

Interview process consists of 5 rounds, starts with telephonic round with the recruiter, then face to face with the HR, Process Lead and followed by Company Directors. It wasn't easy to face the interview as I was not from the healthcare industry.

Interview Questions
  • why you want to join our company? where would you like to see yourself in next 5 years?
RSS Feed</>Embed