eClinicalWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.8

Software Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It is an open house interview. It was more in Core Java, Resume Walkthrough and PLSQL. There were 2 days of interview. On the second day there were 4 rounds with technical specialist.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 hour process starting with java test and then the interview rounds. It was open house. They asked questions on inheritance, interface, Collections.....Also one interviewer asked all what was there in resume. So do resume and also go. Don't add skills that you don't know. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions on java concepts and sql joins, queries...   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were around 3-4 rounds of technical interview followed by an HR interview. Each one was taken by a different person in the interviewing committee. The first round was a test based on basic Java, SQL questions. After passing the test you continue to the 1:1 interview rounds. Each round some people got eliminated. The interview was based on your skill set mentioned in our resume and some of them based on their job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions based on your skills set mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Directly had an oniste interview.
    Asked basic questions on JAVA, Spring and Database.
    There were 2 rounds of the interview on same day.
    In each round 2 seperate people will take your interview and submit their feedback to HR

Computer Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I have applied online, within few weeks received an email from HR to schedule an interview.
    Telephonic interview followed by video technical interview and lastly, one on one .
    Upon 3 weeks of wait received an email from HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Easy Interview Process .I had an employee at the company put in my resume. The recruiter got in contact with me a couple of days later and we set up a call for the next week. It's your basic phone screen that is completely casual. The recruiter will just ask you about your previous experiences and how they will translate to the position at eCW. Just make sure you are familiar with all of eCW products and have your reasons ready for wanting to join eCW.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

It was a short and quick process. Had met a recruiter at career fair at my university and soon heard back from them asking to apply online on their website. Had a phone call with a recruiter who scheduled a Skype interview the very next day. Was asked questions on SQL and Java nothing extra ordinary. Heard back from them and was scheduled for another skype interview which was more on SQL and my projects mentioned in the Resume. Soon heard from them that I was offered the job

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Resume was forwarded by friend , phone interview with Hr, two more skype interviews to get job. First interview was with team lead. After team lead, it was one of the founding members, CMO in this case.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

solid offer of 50k to start

Software Developer Co Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Open house interview. 3 developers conducted interview before a paper based test which had 31 questions on java and sql. 2 questions on time complexity as well. no time limit for the paper based test.

Data Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

E-mail invite to open house interview (like speed dating). Interviewed for 2 of 3 positions - Java Developer and Data Migration Specialist. The interview for a position comprises of a face-face interview with a technical interviewer and a written quiz (pen & paper). The Java test is multiple-choice, but the SQL test is not. The employees (recruiters, engineers) seem to be pretty nice people. The facility is modern and looks great. You are given a brief tour of the workplace (cafe, cubes etc) before the interview. Expected results within a week.

Interview Questions

• The SQL quiz is pretty easy to solve if you are on a live db. But without being prepared for a paper quiz, you may not be able to prove your skills   1 Answer