eClinicalWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Directly had an oniste interview.
    Asked basic questions on JAVA, Spring and Database.
    There were 2 rounds of the interview on same day.
    In each round 2 seperate people will take your interview and submit their feedback to HR

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

it was simple interview ... basic java and database related question.... easy to crack it.. sql and java is all you need for it.. it was fun interviewing with eclinicalworks. lasted for 1 day... end of it ceo said we are interested.. ceo is people caring.. i wanted to be in healthcare industry ... i have no complains..

Negotiation

did not negotiate much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were around 3-4 rounds of technical interview followed by an HR interview. Each one was taken by a different person in the interviewing committee. The first round was a test based on basic Java, SQL questions. After passing the test you continue to the 1:1 interview rounds. Each round some people got eliminated. The interview was based on your skill set mentioned in our resume and some of them based on their job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions based on your skills set mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 hour process starting with java test and then the interview rounds. It was open house. They asked questions on inheritance, interface, Collections.....Also one interviewer asked all what was there in resume. So do resume and also go. Don't add skills that you don't know. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions on java concepts and sql joins, queries...   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

During interview I had a chance to meet with couple of engineers and a manager. The interview set up was like an open house where they invited about 8-10 people and the interview took place in the cafeteria. I found this setup interesting as it gave me a chance to meet with different folks from IT under one roof. During first round I was asked to introduce myself as well as I was asked couple of technical questions (total 3 as far as I remember). I was confident that I answered two correctly and for 3rd one I was partially satisfied with my answer. But the interwier told me my first two answers were wrong and I decided not to argue on that and later checked back at home to confirm I was right. After that I had 3 more rounds of interview where I was discussed about my background and skills and why I feel I am good fit for this position. Overall I enjoyed the conversation. Next day I was contacted by the HR and they asked me the salary range I am looking at and was told that they will come back to me after a week as he is going out of town for business. After a week of wait I decided to contact back and called one of the HR's I meet during interview. She told me they have not yet made a decision yet and asked me to wait for couple of more days. I emailed her back after a week but never received a response or a feedback.
    Overall I had a neutral experience interviewing at this company.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

Applied online
    Received phone call from recruiter
    Had an interview with potential colleagues for first round

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult client/customer. How did you manage the situation?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about putting in extra hours and having your PDA with you at all times to be ready to respond to clients even on weekends?   Answer Question

Clinical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied through mail and was also referred by one of my friends. I was initially interviewed by HR recruiter then Hiring Manager. After a few days I was asked to come for onsite interview with 2 of the management leaders. It was a very fast process for me as I completed all of my interviews within a week and started working the very next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?, Tell me more about the projects you did during you graduate studies?, Tell me more about your internship experience   Answer Question

Computer Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I have applied online, within few weeks received an email from HR to schedule an interview.
    Telephonic interview followed by video technical interview and lastly, one on one .
    Upon 3 weeks of wait received an email from HR.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Basic questions on networking, we servers, application servers.
    Had Java on my resume so was asked basic questions on that - polymorphism, is-a, has-a relationships.
    Was asked to write queries in MySQL. Pretty basic join queries and difficulty increases based on how well you answer questions. How to take table backups using sqldump.
    Offer was given in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Interesting question:
      Take a table backup using a query in MySQL.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation since it was the phase of recession and unemployment.

Application

Interview

It was a short and quick process. Had met a recruiter at career fair at my university and soon heard back from them asking to apply online on their website. Had a phone call with a recruiter who scheduled a Skype interview the very next day. Was asked questions on SQL and Java nothing extra ordinary. Heard back from them and was scheduled for another skype interview which was more on SQL and my projects mentioned in the Resume. Soon heard from them that I was offered the job