eClinicalWorks Java Developer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 404 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

eClinicalWorks

Application

I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

Interview process at this company was moderate first got mail by HR the process took 1 day Practical test then technical rounds if first round is cracked then next few more rounds may be held .

Interview Questions
  • OOPS concept, Inheritance, sql
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in Jul 2018

Interview

First round:20 MCQ question (it was very easy) Second round:pure core java , many question based on inheritance and overloading and overriding. third round: Again face to face interview Fourth round: HR , discuss about salary,notice period.

Interview Questions
  • 1)what is abstract? 2)Abstract vs Interface? 3)Is it neccesary to create abstract method if class is already abstract? 4)Deep question about inheritance, like-which class implement which interface....?
3 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6h

works at

Tata Consultancy

Hi Guys, I am in big dilema to choose between Legato Health Technologies and a Service Based Company. Both have offered same CTC, one is service based another is product based. But read in Fishbowl only that job security isn't good at Legato, is it true ? Your inputs on Legato's work culture, wlb, annual hike, job security etc will be very helpful in taking a decision. Thank you in advance.

13 Comments

Tech India

57.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=eClinicalWorks~152829
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad)

Interview

They have 4 rounds: First written test (20 questions - 20 minutes - MCQs on their computer) maximum questions around collections, a few related to core/oops and some on algo complexity. 3 technical interview round (in-person) 4th round HR the test was not audited up-to par for freshers. Try your luck. The company's product is very good though.

Interview Questions
  • questions about: hashcode, equals, iterators, arraylist, comparator, map, concurrentmodificationexception, inner class, class which catches all kinds of exceptions, marker interface, different programs on arrays/string. questions related to which class extends which class or implements which class?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Andheri) in May 2018

Interview

Reached at 4pm. Online form filling at 5:30pm. At 7:30pm 1st Round HR. Asked me about Eclinical. Asked whether I had an offer, I declined. She said no to counter increment on an offer. Cleared HR. 2nd round MCQ written test, I gave the test,it went good. In two minutes HR sends a guy to tell, I didn't clear. SHE DID NOT CHECK MY TEST AT ALL. Really disappointing and discouraging. There is a lot to blame but I'll keep it simple, the attitude wasn't right. Waste of 4-5 hours. Yuck!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New Delhi) in Feb 2018

Interview

Called me for an interview at Chandivali branch on 11:30 am. The first impression was very bad as the guard was rude and asked me to wait for 1 and a half hour outside office. I asked them that my interview is scheduled at 11:30 then why to wait for 1.5 hour. His answer was that we make all candidates wait for 1.5 hour or sometimes even more than that. Worst thing was that they didnt even allowed me to enter thier office. I straight away told the recruiter that I would not continue with the interview and left from there. Please learn to respect candidates who are coming for interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (London, England)

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. Recruiters were very rude and non Sensible. Can not atleast speak English properly. They don't ask questions to listen the answer. Didnt accepted the answers even they were completely correct and humiliated on the face. Got a mail about shortlisting and interview process at Ahmedabad. Multiple choice 20 questions in 20min all about basic core Java - all Correct First round - started with oops, basic core Java, interface and abstract class, string buffer builder, exception handling, collection Framework

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

- HR Round - Tell me about yourself, family background, notice period -Technical aptitude - basic technical question of java, jquery very basic question and some small snippet . its around 45 minute _technical Round

Interview Questions
  • Just time wasting . They call u for several times and end of the day they will schedule your interview next day

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in Apr 2017

Interview

had 1 yr exp.. send profile to hr..Got mail from HR person.. First Round : Online Java Test Total Question : 20 in 20min Based on Oops , Collections, String most of que was on collections. Second Round : Technical F2F Basics java questions what is singletone?write code? jsp servlet life cycle write comment in jsp. ask me to write code to sort array.. int a[] =0,1,1,1,0,0 sql queries Third Round : Technical F2F question about collections what is equals and hashcode do? how hashmap work? about hashset. program : write code for given string can convert into palindrome or not. ex. s = ababc ans : yes bcoz abcba is palindrome sql queries.. Fourth Round : Technical F2F some repeated questions.. in this round he asked too much qye on algo and ds.. ask about collections in deep.. sql queris. Fifth Round : HR formal hr question. salary exp, notice period.

Interview Questions
  • What is time complexity of bubble sort?
  • Java is pass by value or pass by ref?
  • complexities of hashmap, treeset, hashset..
15 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in Feb 2017

Interview

hello...one day process. there are 4 round 1 online round technical test..(c0re java). 2 technical round (core java). 3 technical round (advance java+ core+sql). 4 final round (core+advance+sql). then last Hr round... company is very good,,

Interview Questions
  • what is hashcode..? what is different between thread and runnable..? how to find second last max value in sql
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in Feb 2017

Interview

Bad Experience. They will tell you to fill a form and once your form is filled they will tell you to wait for one hour or so. 1 st round HR will come and will ask you why you want to join ECW and you are asking for more salary. I was asking for only 30% hike on my current salary. Please ask them are they ready to pay you what are you expecting. Otherwise you will waste your time.

1 person found this interview helpful