eClinicalWorks Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.9

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

We were several people in an open house and they took a detailed quiz on Java and afterwards there were several round of interviews. My interviews were on what did I did before and what I want to do in the company and again detailed questions on Java. They asked some other people on SQL.

Interview Questions

• On the order of execution of Java code blocks when a class extends another class   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY!!

Took a horrible amount of time. They call you onsite twice. The site is most inconveniently located reaching where you end up spending at least a hundred bucks. After the first round I was called again on site.
    After a week, they offered me the position. I spoke to the HR on phone, accepted the offer, which he then emailed me. When asked about the deadline or period within which I needed to return the documents, I was told there was no hurry and I can take my time. I got busy with final month at my college after that. One day suddenly I receive an email stating that they are withdrawing the offer as I had not signed the documents yet. I re-read the email and offer again; but there was neither any mention of any due date, nor had the HR told me anything on phone when I explicitly asked for it. I contacted two of my friends who were offered similar positions at the same company a few days before I was. They too had not returned the signed documents but surprisingly, they had not received any such emails of offer withdrawal. When asked about this to the HR, he had no answer and started covering up saying "It is the team's decision" and that he cannot do anything about it. He then asked me to apply for similar position with another team at eClinicalWorks. When I pointed out that I had already cleared the interview process, I was told that I would still have to go through the whole process all over again! Horrible, just horrible! This is the most pathetically unethical company I have ever come across! Please do NOT accept offers from this company! You would regret it!

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in July 2018.

Interview

First round:20 MCQ question (it was very easy)
    Second round:pure core java , many question based on inheritance and overloading and overriding.
    third round: Again face to face interview
    Fourth round: HR , discuss about salary,notice period.

Interview Questions

• 1)what is abstract?
      2)Abstract vs Interface?
      3)Is it neccesary to create abstract method if class is already abstract?
      4)Deep question about inheritance, like-which class implement which interface....?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad).

Interview

They have 4 rounds:
    First written test (20 questions - 20 minutes - MCQs on their computer)
    maximum questions around collections, a few related to core/oops and some on algo complexity.
    3 technical interview round (in-person)
    4th round HR

the test was not audited up-to par for freshers.
    Try your luck. The company's product is very good though.

Interview Questions

• questions about: hashcode, equals, iterators, arraylist, comparator, map, concurrentmodificationexception, inner class, class which catches all kinds of exceptions, marker interface, different programs on arrays/string.
      questions related to which class extends which class or implements which class?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Andheri) in May 2018.

Interview

Reached at 4pm. Online form filling at 5:30pm. At 7:30pm 1st Round HR. Asked me about Eclinical. Asked whether I had an offer, I declined. She said no to counter increment on an offer. Cleared HR.
    2nd round MCQ written test, I gave the test,it went good. In two minutes HR sends a guy to tell, I didn't clear. SHE DID NOT CHECK MY TEST AT ALL. Really disappointing and discouraging. There is a lot to blame but I'll keep it simple, the attitude wasn't right. Waste of 4-5 hours. Yuck!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New Delhi) in February 2018.

Interview

Called me for an interview at Chandivali branch on 11:30 am. The first impression was very bad as the guard was rude and asked me to wait for 1 and a half hour outside office. I asked them that my interview is scheduled at 11:30 then why to wait for 1.5 hour. His answer was that we make all candidates wait for 1.5 hour or sometimes even more than that. Worst thing was that they didnt even allowed me to enter thier office. I straight away told the recruiter that I would not continue with the interview and left from there. Please learn to respect candidates who are coming for interview.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. Recruiters were very rude and non Sensible. Can not atleast speak English properly. They don't ask questions to listen the answer. Didnt accepted the answers even they were completely correct and humiliated on the face. Got a mail about shortlisting and interview process at Ahmedabad.
    Multiple choice 20 questions in 20min all about basic core Java - all Correct
    First round - started with oops, basic core Java, interface and abstract class, string buffer builder, exception handling, collection Framework

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

- HR Round - Tell me about yourself, family background, notice period
    -Technical aptitude - basic technical question of java, jquery very basic question and some small snippet . its around 45 minute
    _technical Round

Interview Questions

• Just time wasting . They call u for several times and end of the day they will schedule your interview next day   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in April 2017.

Interview

had 1 yr exp.. send profile to hr..Got mail from HR person..

First Round : Online Java Test
    Total Question : 20 in 20min
    Based on Oops , Collections, String
    most of que was on collections.

Second Round : Technical F2F
    Basics java questions
    what is singletone?write code?
    jsp servlet life cycle
    write comment in jsp.
    ask me to write code to sort array..
    int a[] =0,1,1,1,0,0
    sql queries

Third Round : Technical F2F
    question about collections
    what is equals and hashcode do?
    how hashmap work?
    about hashset.
    program : write code for given string can convert into palindrome or not.

ex. s = ababc ans : yes
    bcoz abcba is palindrome
    sql queries..

Fourth Round : Technical F2F
    some repeated questions..
    in this round he asked too much qye on algo and ds..
    ask about collections in deep..
    sql queris.

Fifth Round : HR
    formal hr question. salary exp, notice period.

Interview Questions

• What is time complexity of bubble sort?   1 Answer
    • Java is pass by value or pass by ref?   5 Answers
    • complexities of hashmap, treeset, hashset..   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in February 2017.

Interview

hello...one day process. there are 4 round
    1 online round technical test..(c0re java).
    2 technical round (core java).
    3 technical round (advance java+ core+sql).
    4 final round (core+advance+sql).
    then last Hr round...
    company is very good,,

Interview Questions

• what is hashcode..?
      what is different between thread and runnable..?
      how to find second last max value in sql   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.