eClinicalWorks Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were around 3-4 rounds of technical interview followed by an HR interview. Each one was taken by a different person in the interviewing committee. The first round was a test based on basic Java, SQL questions. After passing the test you continue to the 1:1 interview rounds. Each round some people got eliminated. The interview was based on your skill set mentioned in our resume and some of them based on their job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions based on your skills set mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Directly had an oniste interview.
    Asked basic questions on JAVA, Spring and Database.
    There were 2 rounds of the interview on same day.
    In each round 2 seperate people will take your interview and submit their feedback to HR

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

it was simple interview ... basic java and database related question.... easy to crack it.. sql and java is all you need for it.. it was fun interviewing with eclinicalworks. lasted for 1 day... end of it ceo said we are interested.. ceo is people caring.. i wanted to be in healthcare industry ... i have no complains..

Negotiation

did not negotiate much

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in February 2014.

Interview

A very lengthy process. But was a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through recruiter and process took one week.

Interview was an openhouse with 6 rounds of technical interviews. The difficulty of interviews ranged from very simple to medium. Basic java, sql queries, servlets, xml were asked

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Be ready to write queries, simple though.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Based on your performance. If they like you, you will get what you ask

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I went through about 9 interviews recently in Boston Area and this company gave me worst experience. After submitting resume, I was invited me to onsite directly. The recruiter was highly professional. The interviewer was nice and gave some decent first round kind of questions about Java, SQL, and Web development. To this point, everything looked good. However, on the second round, the team lead, who was an Indian woman, gave me a really terrible experience. The questions weren't difficult at all and even repeated what I got from first round. But her attitude made me feel very unwelcome! She didn't smile the whole time, just stared at me. Her reaction was slow, made me feel she's not a smart engineer. And since she has strong accent, sometime I had to ask her repeat questions and that made her even give me very upset look. I was curious why they asked me to do interview if they didn't want me in the first place.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

They just see personality and communication skills. They rain you for the job. But it does not contribute to yoour career

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

The best part is they provide you access time to prepare as well as complete details about the conpany before the process of hiring starts,and then GP round start after that apptitude test, then HR and the final technical and Manager round

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad).

Interview

1. online quiz (java, aptitude, reasoning, database)
    2. written test about java.
    3. personal interview - 1
    4. personal interview - 2
    5. personal interview - 3
    6. hr interview ( basic question and salary discussion)

Interview Questions

• * ask me for write program to find max and min from array.
      * create program to add day in date without using date and calendar class function.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in December 2017.

Interview

Its really awesome Experience,there are 5 rounds
    1->Online test
    2->1st Technical Round
    3->2nd Technical Round
    4->3rd Technical Round
    5->HR Round
    each Round with Difficultly and tough questions but if you are well prepare then no issue

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.