eClinicalWorks Software Training Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Software Training Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

1.9

Software Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

I waited several months to get the interview because they only hire a few times a year, a few weeks before thestart date. I had two interviews, one with head of training and one with CMO, both done via skype.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned about eclinicalworks in your background research?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

2 Phone interview - 15 minutes with the HR and 30 minutes with the team lead
    2 in-person interviews - 30 minutes by another team lead and 10 minutes with the COO

Interview Questions

• Without using any tools - how will you calculate the number of Saturdays remaining in this year   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate - since eCW always lowballs you.

Software Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in February 2013.

Interview

I applied for position online and was also referred by current employee. HR emailed to for interview at their Chicago office. There were about 7 people for interview. Hiring manager called me in first and informed me that they can't take my interview because my present employer is company's customers. I thought that was very unprofessional. They should have known that before calling me in for interview. When I applied via website there were know question about if had work with company's software before.

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

very quick process especially if referred by another employee. first someone from HR will call and do an initial screening and then they will schedule a phone interview with the team lead of the department you are applying to and then if necessary one of the executives will interview you as well. The executives of the company are very hands on and they want to be part of the process. got the job in 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)).

Interview

It was an easy interview.There were three rounds of interview.First round was HR round and was over the phone.Second round was with the Team lead and over the phone.Last round was with one of the Founding members and was in-person.

Interview Questions

• Standard.
      Why you want to join?
      Why you want to leave your present job?
      Are you comfortable with travelling?   Answer Question

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

had a interview at a campus recruiting event. Had a 15 minute interview with HR and the Team lead. Then had a second interview, 10 minutes, with Dr. Raj the CMO. The whole process took about 5 months.

I interviewed with them back in October 2014, but they put a halt on hiring trainers so I waited to interview with Dr. Raj in Feb 2015.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling? and what have you learned about our company   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiate

Software Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. They asked about previous work experience as well as a few questions you would expect from a typical interview. Make sure you know about the company including recent events as well as their products. Overall the interview was maybe 15 minutes long. It was a pleasant experience and they seemed genuinely interested in the answers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?   1 Answer

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with two HR recruiters & the team lead for the position offered via phone, the Train the Trainer team via teleconference, then the CMO Dr Raj via teleconference. was asked a multitude of ques around my teaching style, how I would handle difficult situations, how would I handle my workflow, and what my 5-year employment outlook was.

Interview Questions

• What does your idea of work balance look like, ie, a traveling consultant is high stress and fast paced, what will you do to balance the load?   Answer Question

Software Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Short interview duration. Both recruiters asked me a series of 5 questions off of my resume with a couple behavioral question. At the end of the interview, I was told if I had any questions and when my start date will be.

Interview Questions

• You flew out to Miami to see a client and you find out that the client cancelled their contract with us. What would you do?   Answer Question

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Resume was forwarded by friend , phone interview with Hr, two more skype interviews to get job. First interview was with team lead. After team lead, it was one of the founding members, CMO in this case.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

solid offer of 50k to start

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.