eClinicalWorks Software Training Specialist Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 364 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interviews which were both phone and videoconference calls. I had a wide range of questions that were asked regarding my previous experience and how I planned on being successful in the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would my previous experience add as a benefit to this role.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

Short interview duration. Both recruiters asked me a series of 5 questions off of my resume with a couple behavioral question. At the end of the interview, I was told if I had any questions and when my start date will be.

Interview Questions
  • You flew out to Miami to see a client and you find out that the client cancelled their contract with us. What would you do?
78 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA)

Interview

It was an easy interview.There were three rounds of interview.First round was HR round and was over the phone.Second round was with the Team lead and over the phone.Last round was with one of the Founding members and was in-person.

Interview Questions
  • Standard. Why you want to join? Why you want to leave your present job? Are you comfortable with travelling?
15 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Interview 1 with Manager, interview 2 with Project Manager, interview 3 with CMO. The 1st: mainly about yourself and to see if you know about the company. 2nd: How you can contribute to eCW. 3rd: What's your long-term goal within or outside of company. I would recommend to review and study the website as much as possible and know about their competitors. Apply for their competitors too and tell them that you applied there if they ask. Make sure to brush up on your technical and clinical skills.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to become after Training Specialist?
3 people found this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

Fairly straightforward. They asked about previous work experience as well as a few questions you would expect from a typical interview. Make sure you know about the company including recent events as well as their products. Overall the interview was maybe 15 minutes long. It was a pleasant experience and they seemed genuinely interested in the answers.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our products?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2015

Interview

Resume was forwarded by friend , phone interview with Hr, two more skype interviews to get job. First interview was with team lead. After team lead, it was one of the founding members, CMO in this case.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Austin, TX) in Oct 2014

Interview

had a interview at a campus recruiting event. Had a 15 minute interview with HR and the Team lead. Then had a second interview, 10 minutes, with Dr. Raj the CMO. The whole process took about 5 months. I interviewed with them back in October 2014, but they put a halt on hiring trainers so I waited to interview with Dr. Raj in Feb 2015.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about traveling? and what have you learned about our company
1 person found this interview helpful

eClinicalWorks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks

Interview

I waited several months to get the interview because they only hire a few times a year, a few weeks before thestart date. I had two interviews, one with head of training and one with CMO, both done via skype.

Interview Questions
  • What have you learned about eclinicalworks in your background research?
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New York, NY) in Apr 2014

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. Phone interview with HR for phone screen. Then a skype interview with TL which as in detail regarding the job profile. Final interview with HR over phone explaining the process, salary structure and the to-do list before joining.. Process took less than a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in Jan 2014

Interview

very quick process especially if referred by another employee. first someone from HR will call and do an initial screening and then they will schedule a phone interview with the team lead of the department you are applying to and then if necessary one of the executives will interview you as well. The executives of the company are very hands on and they want to be part of the process. got the job in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews