eClinicalWorks Strategic Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eClinicalWorks Strategic Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at eClinicalWorks

2.7

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I was contacted about 1 month after dropping my resume. HR left a voicemail for a phone screening and did not return my call for 1 week. I was scheduled for a phone screening to learn more about the position and salary requirements. After this, HR scheduled a Skype interview. There were about 15 behavioral questions based on certain scenarios. HR then requested 2 exams (behavioral based and technical). They were relatively easy if you can understand how databases operate. After this, HR scheduled an on-site interview at the local office. Interview had no required questions and was to learn more about you as a candidate and determine fit into the team. They want to see if you can handle stressful situations too. At this point, I had one more scheduled interview with management, but declined it.

I did have another offer from a different company with a time-sensitive deadline. HR did attempt speed up the interview process, but it was still very slow. I felt that HR was unprofessional and based on this experience, the company did not impress me at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not meet expectations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 team members and teamlead interviewed on the same day. Entire Interview spanned for 1 and half hours. Was asked to go home and got offer after a week. Process was pretty smooth

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult client because they were promised something which was not delivered on time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)).

Interview

Met with HR rep at career fair and got asked to come to open house on site the next day. Interview was in a speed-dating format. 15-20 minutes with different team leaders. Got a call a week later with offer!

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I met a recruiter for the company while attending a university career fair. He invited me to an open house they were holding the following afternoon (on a Wednesday). The open house was attended by about 20 other applicants, mostly graduating college students (like myself) and consisted of a tour of the office as well as a sort of "speed-dating" interview process. I spoke with 4 different people for about 20 minutes each but also spent a lot of time sitting and waiting for the next interview. There weren't many interviewers so there was a lot of waiting around. I spent about 4 hours in the office and was told I would receive a call by Friday afternoon. However, I was asked to participate in an additional phone interview on Friday with a different team lead. I was called on Tuesday with an offer and presented with the formal contract on the following Friday. Overall, the process was very swift. The recruiters and employees were incredibly welcoming and pleasant. The experience was a positive one and I highly recommend interviewing with the company should the opportunity arise.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed for a position that can be placed in a couple different company "verticals," some of which are more technical than others. I was asked to explain everything I know about healthcare and insurance policies.   1 Answer

The nature of my job search changed and I no longer wanted to work in Boston.

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

A couple of phone interviews, an onsite interview with 2-3 people. Working with the HR team in between. Scheduling conflicts at times, but good communication.
    Once onsite, I was made feel welcome. The culture is a bit different and can take some 'getting used to'.

Interview Questions

• Most resume based questions. Explaining a difficult project, customer situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

My friend referred me for an opening, so i received a call from HR. The telephonic interview was completed and then I wan scheduled for in person interview. At the venue office was nice, people were good.

I was interviewed by HR, then by L&D for communication, then by Leads with technical aspects and finally by Ops Manager.

Once the interview with ops manager was completed, I was escorted by HR to another cabin and they informed about selection and further process.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai).

Interview

Involved multiple round of interviews:
    1. HR- Initial screening. Communication is given prime importance. Company awareness and knowledge will be given a plus point.
    2. TL round- Questions revolves around the concept of account management, escalation protocol, customer satisfaction strategies, case studies, etc.
    3. Manager round
    4. Offer letter

Interview Questions

• 1. What is account management
      2. Why to manage accounts
      7. Escalation protocol
      8. KYC benefits
      9. Effective ways of communication   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad) in May 2018.

Interview

The Hr said to me that I am having high expectations and I will leave this company within 6 months, so he doesn't want to waste time after 6 months to hire someone again. So that's why he is not hiring me. My thoughts while he was talking was " he already knows his company is worst & underpaying employees and damn he is almost sure his company culture won't be able to retain me." Thank God I was not trapped in this software cum BPO company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai) in July 2016.

Interview

First everyone was made to sit. Then our names were called and we were made to fill a online form for the company. Later we were made to sit again and then we were called one by one for the interview. We were all made to sit for at least 2 hours in total. In the interview, since I applied for Client servicing, they only checked my communication skills and how I could handle various clients.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about myself and what all experience I have.
      Then I was mostly asked random questions to check my communication skills.
      Later they discussed about the pay.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

More than 2 rounds, short interview duration and all basic behavioral questions. In my case, all interviews were conducted in Skype. The experience overall was very pleasant. At the end they always ask if you have any questions and they always keep posted. In my opinion was a very professional interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.